Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Ex-Girlfriend and Current Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
That makes me think. What if, the bigger twist was that Takt was also interested in the MC too!

A big mess 🤣
MC attraction power too strong. I mean, Takt is totally acting like a twisted jealous person if that's the case.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to dive deep into this dumpster fire and survive, because the fire inside me burned brighter than the dumpster fire around me.

Dex-chan lover
RioKGW9.png

me rn

Dex-chan lover
oof so everyone's got some scummy vibes in them here. I see this as an absolute win

Banned
this trash is so dumb. If the kouhai likes takt then why did she wait 1.5 hours while the main character was sleeping and straddle him? if the kouhai likes the mc then why did she cry when seeing that takt had a gf? and why would she get a crush on takt just because the mc talked about takt a lot? such trash writing.

Dex-chan lover
this trash is so dumb. If the kouhai likes takt then why did she wait 1.5 hours while the main character was sleeping and straddle him?
Because her and Riku were close up until she left, whereas her last experience with Takt was him breaking up with her. She also just seems to be clumsy in general, but I feel like it’s obvious who she’d be more likely to go see after just getting back.

if the kouhai likes the mc then why did she cry when seeing that takt had a gf?
Because she doesn’t have feelings for Riku. They were close but it never became anything more than that, Takt is the one she actually used to go out with.

My guess is that she might have felt something for Riku at some point but quickly realized that he wasn’t interested in her, which is what led to her relationship with Takt

and why would she get a crush on takt just because the mc talked about takt a lot?

This goes back to what I mentioned earlier. Riku had no interest in her but couldn’t shut up about Takt which made her curious about him. Over time this curiosity grew into interest and her feelings continued developing from there. It might be cliche, but it’s not unreasonable.

You’re right about the writing in this series being kind of trash, but I don’t think these are the actual issues here.

Double-page supporter
Damn bro, you need to confront these people. These cut them from your life.

Dex-chan lover
I could 100% see this being turned into some live action teen romance drama series. I see the appeal, I apologize to those sorts of series I usually diss, but they’re still shit.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, the rabbit hole is getting deeper. Until this chapter, I just assumed that the blonde (sorry I suck at names) was manipulative, but it seems like Takt is not that clean either, wanting to hide his relationship with the new girl and all. So now I have no clue what's going on

Users who are viewing this thread