Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Wet Clothes

Contributor
Shizuku admitted to being a pervert. :smug:

The "interruption" for something that doesn't happen between Riku and Shizuku is going to come from both Takt and Umimi, isn't it? The two will probably meet up to find the other two secretly spending time in the shed. That's gonna be spicy if it happens.

On page 8, there's a typo: cheapskate became "cheapstake"

Group Leader
Shizuku admitted to being a pervert. :smug:

The "interruption" for something that doesn't happen between Riku and Shizuku is going to come from both Takt and Umimi, isn't it? The two will probably meet up to find the other two secretly spending time in the shed. That's gonna be spicy if it happens.

On page 8, there's a typo: cheapskate became "cheapstake"
Fixed!

So this were we get Riku and Minase found in a compromising position (lucky pervert moment) even though Riku will have rejected doing anything.

Cause yeah it'd be strange if Takt wasn't looking for Minase as they are still bf/gf.

The flashback into the past is neat but does also show Takt was the more reliable one. I'm guessing we'll eventually see from Takts perspective that he saw it as a moment where he did better then Riku and it must have been a win against him and looked good to Minase.
my guess is that takt is not as good as he seems, the guy seems to be full of insecurities

As for why Shizuku doesn't just break up from Takuto...
Why not stop thinking it from perspective of adults? Looking at comments, everyone seems to have a clear cut view: if she doesn't love him, then kick him off and go on with life. If Takuto is hurt because of it, then it's his problem. Shizuku and Riku can enjoy their own happy ending they choose with their free will, for all they care.

None of them are ready or willing to be the bad guy. Shizuku doesn't want to be the girlfriend who break up her boyfriend and dated his best friend (and Riku would hesitate, worried about Takuto's feeling, so it's a bad bet). Riku doesn't want to be the guy who steal his best friend's girlfriend. If nothing change from that, the safest solution Shizuku has would be just to keep approaching Riku, and maybe cut off contact with Takuto after they graduate, starting a new life.
As an adult i find this funny. Because if you're an adult and reach an impasse what will you do is not trying to cheat but to clean cut the relationship and not date for sometime or better yet you will never put yourself in this situation to begin with. What causes the drama in adult world is greed. You can't have your cake and eat it. Also somebody oughta play the bad guy eventually, you can't wait for others to fill that role but who am i kidding most of the adults are irresponsible overgrown childs.

Shizu: I started to date with our close friend out of the blue but i like you and also gonna cheat on him without repercussions.

Riku: I'm governed by my hormones i know it's a bad thing but i don't have the willpower to stop you so...

Takt: I'm gonna win everything over you Riku, so i'm gonna date every girl that interested in you and clap their cheeks cuz i hate your guts but don't take this to wrong way i'm your friend.

Umimi: I'm like you riku therefore i dated takt and i change my style to riku because i want takt back also i'm gonna continue to blackmail you because you know i like you.

Dex-chan lover
As an adult i find this funny. Because if you're an adult and reach an impasse what will you do is not trying to cheat but to clean cut the relationship and not date for sometime or better yet you will never put yourself in this situation to begin with. What causes the drama in adult world is greed. You can't have your cake and eat it. Also somebody oughta play the bad guy eventually, you can't wait for others to fill that role but who am i kidding most of the adults are irresponsible overgrown childs.
Pretty much what I meant.
The discussion forum seems to want them to make such adult decision, as can be seen with comments who said Shizuku should have just broke Takuto off if she doesn't love him (disregarding Takuto and Riku's feeling), so they won't even need to get into the drama and trouble averted (important, life is busy enough without any extra troubles)
But the characters are still immature teens.

Yeah, adults still try to save face and make lots of disclaimers to cover their arse, but it feels like they don't actually believe all those bullshit and know it's just to protect themselves from responsibility while trying to get what they want. They have a more take action quickly and then try to sly their way out of responsibility later when things actually went south (or pretend everything is normal if nobody complained).
While children still try to play the good guy and try to "do things right", thus the looking for justifications so they can pretend they're doing the right thing and will not get blamed.

As for Mimi... I'm still under impression that she doesn't know what she really want.
Even if she does love Riku, the guideline she has is that she loves Takuto and still want to win him back.
That is the guideline for her actions, even if her feeling sometime contradict it (and she ignore it like noise).

Last edited:
It’s not outrageous to say Takt might be romantically interested in Riku, or he really hates his guts which is why he always tries to one-up him. Regardless, he has had a toxic relationship with Riku. This could turn into an unexpected harem.

Also, which chapter was where they mentioned the cafe incident? Takt said Minase had become more distant after an incident but I recall they said where it had occurred etc.

Dex-chan lover
Also, which chapter was where they mentioned the cafe incident? Takt said Minase had become more distant after an incident but I recall they said where it had occurred etc.
Ch1 p10, Takuto said they're going to cafe. Then, that night, Shizuku come to Riku's place while it's raining outside, and she's still wearing her uniform.
...she did bring umbrella though, but could just bought it in convenience store.

Looking at it again, she also mentioned about getting piggyback ride.

Dex-chan lover
Ch1 p10, Takuto said they're going to cafe. Then, that night, Shizuku come to Riku's place while it's raining outside, and she's still wearing her uniform.
...she did bring umbrella though, but could just bought it in convenience store.

Looking at it again, she also mentioned about getting piggyback ride.
Also during the hide and seek game later that's when we get Takt saying something like "Minase hasn't been the same since the cafe incident"

Dex-chan lover
Ok, what the fuck is going on here? Please for the love of god, if anyone know what the fuck is happening please tell me, there seems to be talk that this is based on a novel and it has different endings and shit. Please, for the love of god, if anyone know, just tell me, I beg of thee.

Like I need explaination for lots of things, but the biggest are:
-Why the fuck the girlfriend is acting like this?
-Why the fuck is the kouhai here for anyway?

Ps:Sorry for the bad language, I'm just very unstable right now because of this thing.

Group Leader
Ok, what the fuck is going on here? Please for the love of god, if anyone know what the fuck is happening please tell me, there seems to be talk that this is based on a novel and it has different endings and shit. Please, for the love of god, if anyone know, just tell me, I beg of thee.

Like I need explaination for lots of things, but the biggest are:
-Why the fuck the girlfriend is acting like this?
-Why the fuck is the kouhai here for anyway?

Ps:Sorry for the bad language, I'm just very unstable right now because of this thing.
As far as I know, there's no novel. (I haven't really checked tho.) But at this point, only the author knows what he's cooking. We're already up to date with the raws.

Dex-chan lover
After understanding Takt's currenr character, it seems he isn't reliable but rather always looking for a way to one-up Riku since he's always the first one to take action rather than helping just because.

He dated Inami because of Riku, he also tried taking Minase because he doesnt want to lose to Riku. Something happened in that cafe that would have given Takt a permanent "one-up" and might try doing it again since why not. He might also know this friendship is not the same anymore.

I don't how it happens in the novel. But it looks like the author is trying his best to make the mc look like the victim here, and I just don't buy this whole plot he's trying to pull off.

The characters don't seem to have any redeeming traits and even the mc let something like his best friend's girlfriend kiss him without even trying to physically stop her.

Dex-chan lover
I don't how it happens in the novel. But it looks like the author is trying his best to make the mc look like the victim here, and I just don't buy this whole plot he's trying to pull off.

The characters don't seem to have any redeeming traits and even the mc let something like his best friend's girlfriend kiss him without even trying to physically stop her.
Every character is broken/bad/wrong in this series which in some ways is nice. Normally I'd never read an NTR series like this but I wanna know what was the root cause and the real feelings.

I also feel less bad about the NTR aspect when Taku just shacks up with anyone he perseives as wanting to be with Riku, also Riku while resisting he's still doing bad and hasn't told Riku if he values the friendship that much, Minase obviously only dated Taku to get Riku jealous and Umimi mistakes her love for Riku as love for Taku. It's all a big ol hot mess and I kinda love it.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it just me or does the art look similar to Rent a Girlfriend’s? I wonder if the author was an assistant to Reiji?

Users who are viewing this thread