Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Dream or Reality [UNCENSORED]

I don't know what you guys are on about takt is so obviously in love with shizuko, and its implied that he forced her to do the deed if you remember when MC and her were hiding behind the tree he said "she's been distant since that day" and then there's shizuko who's always regretting something in her monolouge "if i was going to do it anyway i should've done it sooner" and the end of chapter 13 "its already too.." what i interpret is she wishes had given MC her first

And takt always knew that's why he said i tried falling in love with someone else and despite knowing that that she loves MC he did that

This could fall into some of the cliches like she was in debt and he helped her in exchange for going out with him

Or she asking him to help her with MC but he does something and blackmail her

But i also can't completely dismiss the fact that he might actually be gay however i think it's unlikely

Dex-chan lover
I am going to laugh my fucking ass off if Takt is orchestrating some Machiavellian 4D underwater chess play here just so he can go out with his best bro Riku.

I mean, I guarantee that isn't the cause, but it's so out-of-left-field and ridiculous that it would actually be somewhat hilarious.

Contributor
I am unable to tell if that was Riku's wild dream sequence or a hot memory with Shizuku, just like this title suggests.

On another note I'm surprised at all the comments about Takt. It would seem that with this one chapter the "Takt is gay" theory went from fringe theory to the seemingly mainstream reader interpretation about him, replacing the "Takt has a massive inferiority complex" as the leading interpretation...

Dex-chan lover
If that kiss came from Takt, there's A LOT the author needs to explain.
Though I think there's a stronger claim that Umimi did kiss Riku here and just hid quickly as she noticed him waking up.
But umimi likes takt not riku so why would she kiss his lips?

Well people did theorise Takt was gay for Riku guess its true then.

Getting kissed on by your homie is wild, somebody tells Takt to calm down.💀

Dex-chan lover
Good fucking grief, maybe the whole town kissed him while he was under? 😂

Dex-chan lover
hey hey hey .. did Takt kissed MC? Or the other gril? this is confusing :notlikethis: :notlikethis: :notlikethis:

amDX60Q4_700w_0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread