Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Taking a Bath Together [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
Finally caught up with this manga. First of all, the quality of the scanlation is top. thank you very much Radeon!!

Shizuka is hot as hell. Her design completely exudes eroticism. I wonder if this author made H before cuz they could perfectly pull it off.

About the premise, to me is clear that Takt has some dirt on Shizuka. He gives her orders with his eyes, and she obeys even if she doesn't like. No normal relationship is like that. I like the mystery, I hope it plays out well.

Ps: Does anybody know if the volumes are uncensored? Cuz I could use some uncensorship on this chapter :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
Here's the thing though. Takt seems to want girls that seem to be interest in riku. Both girls were clearly interested in him. Dumb dumb kept going on , on about takt, so because he never made a move on the one girl she got interested, and tried to move on. When she mentioned Riku to takt then, and only then did Takt make a move on her. Same with Minase. Throughout the manga you get a look at Takts cold eyes. The fucker is not a good friend. He acts like a good friend while in front of Riku, but behind his back it's different. Also there's no way she's giving takt head, and no way he's not doing her anal at the very least.

All of that is true, but none of it changes anything I said.

We as the readers know that Takt has issues, but Riku doesn't. From Riku's perspective Takt is his best friend and Minase, his girlfriend, is being unfaithful to him.

From Riku's perspective, Takt has done nothing but treat him well, even coming to check up on him when he was sick. However, he still remains silent about Minase's behaviour.

Furthermore, the fact that Riku is still willing to make a move on Minase even though, from his perspective, Takt has done absolutely nothing wrong makes him just as shitty as everyone else in this story. Possibly even worse.

We as the readers may know that Riku's actions are justified because of Takt's issues, but Riku doesn't. He thinks he's doing something wrong to his best friend, but he's doing it anyway because he's thinking with is dick.

I definitely wouldn't want a friend like Takt, but I wouldn't want a friend like Riku either.

Dex-chan lover
But couldn't the hickey mean that he's being lead on as well? Unless it's something else entirely.
The manga seems to like to make it very apparent when someone is telling the truth or not and such and it makes it very clear that she's kinda just not holding anything back for the main character in terms of how she feels about him so we can assume that she's telling the truth when she implies shes a virgin, or kind of states it in a roundabout way to be more accurate. I don't think Takt as a character would go farther than more surface level intimacy either since he seems very aware that she doesn't like him back

the way people perceive love drama in manga/anime compared to anything else is very intriguing to me. if this were a soap opera or a netflix show for average consumption or a tense psychological romance in a movie theater, would you still be psyching yourself out with ntr fear games? its meant to be a big will they or won't they on the edge of your seat mystery type deal. if its making you heated, that means the author is doing a good job

Fed-Kun's army
Calm down, she want her first time WITH A CONDOM to be with him. With her boyfriend she dont use one.

So when is the author gonna go full H-mode and make a R-18 chapter? The art could very much be from one.

Definitely agreed with the theory by the scanlator it’s along the lines of what I have been thinking. However, I still believe Takt has romantic feelings mixed in with an inferiority complex which is why he has gone after the girls Riku has been close with.

Aggregator gang
Frans_Hals_-_Portret_van_Ren%C3%A9_Descartes.jpg
What a good reference, I see you're a cultured one

Dex-chan lover
MC: "What she mean by that? Pretty sure that she want remain friends"
However the fact that Takt didn't scored with her means that he don't like her, he is gay and wants to be fucked by MC...

Aggregator gang
Wow I just noticed that the cover pages of the chapters were connected like a story kinda like how One Piece does them. At this point I would be satisfied if the author just rip off the band-aid have them go at it or at least have them cross the line further (doesn't have to be penetration) like in chapter 8 & 9. It won't surprise me if Takt ended up not caring about the relationship between the 3 of them given how he's been scheming something. Thanks for the translations.
Whats he scheming? Where?

But couldn't the hickey mean that he's being lead on as well? Unless it's something else entirely.
Yeah i mean we still don’t even know if that was a hickey or not, cause they don’t show any signs of them doing anything but out of nowhere he gives her a hickey?? It seem like this could be some arrangement like a forced marriage or something

Dex-chan lover
Fucken run, nasty as cheater is just gonna find the next guy after you.

Contributor
Forget the Schrodinger's Hickey on Shizuku from past chapters, this time we actually observed Riku give her one in this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread