Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Taking a Bath Together [UNCENSORED]

MD@Home
Those two better check their google maps, I have the impression a cheeky always share your location with Takt is turned on.

Dex-chan lover
Tsk

Author's a coward toning down the degeneracy to keep "muh wiafu" pure.

Embrace the dark side author, you ain't making a damn romcom here.

Go full plap plap spurt spurt
bruv
if anything shit is escalating to the point of no return

you gotta respect this mangaka, he's not shying away from making an absolute clusterfuck drama
if anything, it's surprising how fast it's all happening, specially with the "Days Remaining until graduation"

Dex-chan lover
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!

OH?! AND MINASE, DON'T BE SURPRISED THAT RIKU ATTACKED YOU! COZ "YOU" MADE "HIM" LIKE THAT! YOU TAUGHT HIM TO BE A MONSTER!

Dex-chan lover
If someone could potentially PM me spoilers.
Like if MC stays a Beta or not, that'd be great.

I aint finna waste my time if MC does absolutely nothing and gets cucked both ways.
Bro better get some ass.
TL is very up to date with the raws
raw for 18 just came out a while ago

Dex-chan lover
Why make the main love interest unlikeable in the process? That'd just make her irredeemable in the eyes of the readers and nobody would read anymore, yes?
What do you mean, she's been irredeemable since chapter 1 xd If you look at it from another angle, she's upset MC isn't responding to her 'teasing' with him turning into some animal or smth, while she also has a boyfriend so bish literally is upset mc isn't into cheating/ntr, if she really wanted him all she needed to do is break up and we wouldn't have to sit through another 17 painful chapters after 1 heh

Dex-chan lover
The good thing about this manga is that it's become an actually interesting mystery - everyone's wondering just what the hell is going on with the girl, or if there is some twist to Takt's behaviour

Dex-chan lover
I don't care what the MC says. If you're willing to make a move on your befriends girl behind his back...then you're not much of a friend.

Kind of hard to like anyone in this manga...
Here's the thing though. Takt seems to want girls that seem to be interest in riku. Both girls were clearly interested in him. Dumb dumb kept going on , on about takt, so because he never made a move on the one girl she got interested, and tried to move on. When she mentioned Riku to takt then, and only then did Takt make a move on her. Same with Minase. Throughout the manga you get a look at Takts cold eyes. The fucker is not a good friend. He acts like a good friend while in front of Riku, but behind his back it's different. Also there's no way she's giving takt head, and no way he's not doing her anal at the very least.

Dex-chan lover
I am confused. What exactly is now going on between her and MC? What between her and Takt? Is he blackmailing her or something? Is it something else entirely? I don't know...
Take a look at the flashback chapter where he was told they started going out. I think there's some thing going on there. The look on takts face he was smug, and the look on her face. Her eyes would not meet Rikus, and her face was downcast. I think she liked him, but Riku like the other girl he never made a move on either of them. So takt likely said he may get jealous, and start to be honest, but that's not how the real world works.

Dex-chan lover
Oh goodies, it is going into a full hell of a complicated mess with lotsa cheating and other BS, yay!

Be warned it is much more unhinged and messy than this!
It's kind of all over the place too. Really have no clue what's going on in that one.

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean, she's been irredeemable since chapter 1 xd If you look at it from another angle, she's upset MC isn't responding to her 'teasing' with him turning into some animal or smth, while she also has a boyfriend so bish literally is upset mc isn't into cheating/ntr, if she really wanted him all she needed to do is break up and we wouldn't have to sit through another 17 painful chapters after 1 heh
There is clearly more than meets the eye here. Takt is perfectly aware that the relationship is a complete bust and it just seems that he's keeping her in it out of spite to his friend.

At first i was like 'so, she likes it raw'.

At the last page i was like 'damn the walking inferiority complex cockblocked by his gf and about to be NTR'd by his best friend'.

Sad and funny at the same time but i appreciate the mental gymnastics the author showing us. LOL

Dex-chan lover
Wow I just noticed that the cover pages of the chapters were connected like a story kinda like how One Piece does them. At this point I would be satisfied if the author just rip off the band-aid have them go at it or at least have them cross the line further (doesn't have to be penetration) like in chapter 8 & 9. It won't surprise me if Takt ended up not caring about the relationship between the 3 of them given how he's been scheming something. Thanks for the translations.
Thanks for pointing out the cover pages. This might be the best thing about this manga so far 😅

Users who are viewing this thread