Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Taking a Bath Together [UNCENSORED]

I am confused. What exactly is now going on between her and MC? What between her and Takt? Is he blackmailing her or something? Is it something else entirely? I don't know...
I don’t think its black mail they’ve been dating for a year and he ain’t smash there’s no way it’s black mail

Dex-chan lover
Dropping this cuckshit manga if it's back to status quo next chapter. Or better yet have Takt interrupt them with the doorbell making Riku hide in her closet then Takt seeing the condom, getting a hint and actually fucks femc while mc watches them in anguish and getting a boner since that's how author fantasizes her brainrot ntr fetish

Dex-chan lover
Tsk

Author's a coward toning down the degeneracy to keep "muh wiafu" pure.

Embrace the dark side author, you ain't making a damn romcom here.

Go full plap plap spurt spurt
Why make the main love interest unlikeable in the process? That'd just make her irredeemable in the eyes of the readers and nobody would read anymore, yes?

Dex-chan lover
Why make the main love interest unlikeable in the process? That'd just make her irredeemable in the eyes of the readers and nobody would read anymore, yes?
I want chaos and madness basically.

This is not a cute and wholesome story, it should embrace it's degeneracy without wimping out.

Dex-chan lover
Dropping this cuckshit manga if it's back to status quo next chapter. Or better yet have Takt interrupt them with the doorbell making Riku hide in her closet then Takt seeing the condom, getting a hint and actually fucks femc while mc watches them in anguish and getting a boner since that's how author fantasizes her brainrot ntr fetish
For someone who claims to hate ntr, you got really specific there...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation (TL was right about one thing: the comments have gone ballistic).

She wants her first time to be with Riku... FIRST TIME USING A CONDOM THAT IS BECAUSE SHES BEEN DOING IT WITH HER BF RAW LOLOLOLOLOL 💀💀💀

Been there done that, girls always says they're virgin when your relationship is not past 1 year yet. ALWAYS, and when asked why did they said it, they'll just say "they're afraid" i might yeet out.
I just LOL at them when they do, like girl that isn't how dating works 😂

Dex-chan lover
I don't care what the MC says. If you're willing to make a move on your bestfriend's girl behind his back...then you're not much of a friend.

Kinda hard to like anyone in this manga...
Its kinda interesting when u cant like the things a char does but u still understand their inability to do the right thing, it can make me either sad or frustrated but in general it leads me to worry about them...

An example is Shinji from Fate, in his case is not that i think he should be excused, more like the opposite, but at the same time it saddens me that he'll never get to live as the caring bully Sakura and Shirou cared for.

Fed-Kun's army
Was thinking the cover page she was just wearing oversized shirt without her usual stockings till I read the comments.

Users who are viewing this thread