Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - First Time With You

Aggregator gang
lol I'm really late to the game. just put he series on hold for a moment and suddenly it's been six months..

It's definitely not just about Takuto being gay 😅, the arranged marriage is a lot more conceivable theory.. It would then have to do with their families, and probably money, maybe a company being acquired under the other? Can't remember if either family had anything like that..

But Shizuku is definitely not in the relationship because she wants to, and she's being held by the terms of a deal Takuto's made with her. Maybe Takuto even put her up to seducing Riku? And would she succeed, does it mean Riku loses the game? whats the penalty? Or does she just want to have her first time with the boy she likes, before they're forcibly separated (in case of the family arrangements)?

Maybe it's something like the plot from Kono S wo Miyo, where the villain allows the heroine to have her first time with the boy she really loves, but she's forever bound by the deal/blackmail/arranged marriage, and would never have a future with her true love..

Or maybe this is just stupid and Takuto is gay..

Aggregator gang
I feel like this will slowly just get more and more annoying as time goes on.

Pls tell me I'm wrong.

Double-page supporter
Props to Riku, there is no better response. If she doesn’t want to tell him what the fuck is going on then its on her, why should he do what she wants but won’t answer his question? He has the right to know, especially if going through with what she wants means betraying the trust of his bestfriend in the worst way possible. At this point everything depends on what MINASE DOES, not what Riku does. Everything from now is in her court.

Good job Riku, don’t think with your dick.

Users who are viewing this thread