Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - First Time With You

What could takt have on her though that would be that bad? I think it's a red herring.

My crazy theory;

Takt gay for MC. Shizuku also likes MC. MC is spineless and indecisive so he would never allow his friends to fight over him. He'd more than likely just avoid them both.

So Takt and Shizuku make a deal that neither make a move on him, and agree to date eachother to keep him from making a move as well.

The truce ends at graduation.
I agree but there’s no way takt hasn’t noticed that she’s been making moves on riku

When Takt and Shizuku left earlier together, his expression looked like he was mocking Riku, something like "i'm taking her with me and there's nothing you can do about it", and she was very unconfortable like you said, it's gotta be blackmail but that seems too easy/simple to guess, the author will probably pull something else completely different.
Idk if it black mail though cause how you black mail her and date for a year and not smash. If it was blackmail no way she can say no to smashing. Also it doesn’t seem like she cares either if takt sees them together at times

Fed-Kun's army
We need a third girl, with no connection to all 4 of them to appear, befriend the MC and seduce him with no fucking bullshit attached.
Maybe that will lit Shizuku's ass on fire and she will stop dancing around the fucking subject, thinking Riku will always be there for her.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, good on Riku for turning her down. To approach him so aggressively without explaining why, whether it will be now or later, is a serious red flag. Too many guys fall for that crap to only get fucked over later.

At this point, Riku is on the top of my list 'best character' in this story so far, while everyone else is tied for dead last because of how stupid they're all acting.

Holy f, spine and rational behaviour in my manga. The end is nigh!

Enough of the jokes, I believe Takt is a possessive homosexual. He's so possessive that he mistakenly pretends to be straight. Meanwhile, he romantically thwarts the love interest. He doesn't want to share Riku's ass with anyone. Presumably this bitch and Takt made a deal and testing the waters with Riku. Therefore, if Riku finds out about this, everything is sure to be ugly for them.

You think my theory is weird? Just don't. The author writes something like this, not me. This is much weirder than my little guess.:meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Everyone so full of bullshit in series, including the protag
Bitch that "friend" of yours openly provoke your ass by calling minase and clearly makes you jealous so hard, yet you still considers him "friend"
Minase and the Junior is not any better though

Dex-chan lover
dawg, unless Takt is a fucking super villain, this reason better be fucking good 💀💀💀‼

Dex-chan lover
Next time this situation comes up "Im sorry Riku its not my first time no more.." missed ya chance buddy.

Dex-chan lover
OH GOD F**,NG DAMN IT AAAAHGHGHGHHHH
THE AGONYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I swear to God I need the author to make 3rd UNINVOLVED IN ANY BULLSHIT GIRL TO FALL IN LOVE WITH MC AND MOVE ON FROM THIS SHIT SHOW

Dex-chan lover
This is too painful to read and so annoying af. I had to wait 1 day to read to steel myself LMAO

Fed-Kun's army
Total cuck, just the worst!!!
He doesn't even try anything to her
Fuck and then you will understand the reason, there is somethin but she can't say so do somethin damn it
No balls, no dick, no spine, no gust, no brain on this boy

Fed-Kun's army
Probably time to drop then it will be the same for many chapters.
I'll just read the ending

Dex-chan lover
I said it before but this manga doesn't really deserve the mystique.
Absolutely, these people trying to hype up this secret or that one as if there is going to be some big shocking big brain reveal later on.

No, it's going to be something stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, in these romance stories I always wonder why the main character doesn't snap. It'd make the writer seem good in the eyes of the reader if they did and it'd make the main character more interesting but instead we get this weird push-and-pull shit when it'd just be more interesting to bite it in the ass and get it done early.
Like, Yu Yu Hakusho did it and its one of the best moments in the series-- it wasn't even a main character in "Where Supernatural Battles became commonplace" yet that moment was so good that it stuck out even for people who didn't like the rest of it.

Man, this is just plain retarded. I want to believe it won't get worse, yet I'm pretty sure the mangaka is gonna prove me wrong.
Wouldn't surprise me if we get to chapter 50+ and Riku keeps getting blueballed without any answers at all.

Users who are viewing this thread