Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - First Time With You

Dex-chan lover
I don't particularly care about Takt, but I second seeing a chapter from his point of view in the near future. It could be interesting.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
At this point this story is a joke. Not in a bad way but in the way my old creative writing professor would describe it: its a joke, because like a joke, the entire story hinges on the punchline. If this hidden reason that explains this situation isn't worth it and understandable, this whole thing will read like a bad joke, rather than a good joke. There needs to be a real good explanation as to why she clearly doesn't like Takt and clearly wants to be with Riku, but is prevented from doing so (and also prevented from telling him why). If Takt isn't meant to be an absolute villain, there needs to be a good explanation for that too. I can't judge her or anyone yet because I don't know her situation, or Takt's situation. All we know is she doesn't want to be with Takt, for sure; and likely never wanted to be with him. It's getting to a point where I am more interested in just getting to the punchline because I don't want to sink myself into the story for who knows how many chapters, only to find out that the punchline is idiotic and I've wasted my time. 289 days to graduation? I don't know if I can make it that far. Might just leave this until its done, or the situation is finally revealed.
Thx, i was having trouble understanding why people are reacting this way since imo the mc did a "mature" move here. Not doing anything until he gets the truth makes a lot of sense, yet people seemed displeased in many different ways.
In general its not bad for something to take its time before "delivering the punchline" but its not good for it to feel like its simply dragging out, even more when its something so stressful as this.

So, let's start with the crazy theories...

Maybe the other guy is blackmailing her to date him? :thonk:
I think Shizuku and Takt are both in love with Riku, that they are only "dating" each other to make Riku jealous, and realize his feelings for one or the other. They probably have a bet going on where the winner gets to be with him, and telling him goes against the rules they've made. Since Riku hasn't said anything for the year that the two dated, and they are now in their final year of high school, Shizuku is stepping up her game. That's my theory for this manga, that and the other girl is just a red herring to draw out the story.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone mad that she didn't revealed the secret? I mean obviously it's 19 chapters. It's too early to reveal it. The author wants to put food on his table.

Dex-chan lover
I think Shizuku and Takt are both in love with Riku, that they are only "dating" each other to make Riku jealous, and realize his feelings for one or the other. They probably have a bet going on where the winner gets to be with him, and telling him goes against the rules they've made. Since Riku hasn't said anything for the year that the two dated, and they are now in their final year of high school, Shizuku is stepping up her game. That's my theory for this manga, that and the other girl is just a red herring to draw out the story.
That was my wild thought as well. There's evidence to support it but only in retrospect. There's such a slim number of potential reasons that would not be eye rolling. Even if we're somewhat right, it would still be semi eye rolling.

Dex-chan lover
So, let's start with the crazy theories...

Maybe the other guy is blackmailing her to date him? :thonk:
Unless he's holding her baby kitten and the secret crappy patty formula hostage, there ain't no reason for anything in here xd I'm still for mc just dropping all of them and moving on with life heh

Dex-chan lover
Hot and mysterious, my kind of girl! (in fiction, obviously not IRL).

My theory:

Both Shizuku and Takt like Riku, and made a "non aggression" pact that she is secretly violating through these advances. The pact would be to pretend to date each other so Riku won't go out with any of them.

The dream Riku had in class in ch1 gave Shizuku the hint that he actually likes her in "that" way, so she started testing the waters until it got out of control and now she can't help but wholeheartedly seek Riku's love, while simultaneously try to solve her issue with Takt.

As for the reason she made that pact to begin with, remains to be seen. Takt could be blackmailing her, threaten suicide, or maybe she owes him something.

I wouldn't mind if they take their time to unveil the mystery, as long as these hotter than hell Shizuku scenes keep coming! :D

Dex-chan lover
What could takt have on her though that would be that bad? I think it's a red herring.

My crazy theory;

Takt gay for MC. Shizuku also likes MC. MC is spineless and indecisive so he would never allow his friends to fight over him. He'd more than likely just avoid them both.

So Takt and Shizuku make a deal that neither make a move on him, and agree to date eachother to keep him from making a move as well.

The truce ends at graduation.

Dex-chan lover
Once he puts his d*ck inside her, who knows? She might come back to him with a big ass belly and says that the damn kid is his, but in reality, it's not.
Too easy to disproved now with DNA tests.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this bitch. Riku is an absolute champ, resisting temptation for his crush all for his friend.

Dex-chan lover
This is a bit much at this point. Waiting 200 or so days is annoying, especially since they keep baiting the reason more and more without giving us any sort of hint and the girl is just as annoying. Its very bizarre that they're doing this

Dex-chan lover
Her actions are extremely stupid, she keep making advances on her boyfriend's friend and when asked for the reason, she says she can't reveal her reasons? I'd be extremely frustrated if I were in his situation. Like, bitch, you're trying to make me betray my best friend and you aren't even revealing your intentions.
Y'know, in these romance stories I always wonder why the main character doesn't snap. It'd make the writer seem good in the eyes of the reader if they did and it'd make the main character more interesting but instead we get this weird push-and-pull shit when it'd just be more interesting to bite it in the ass and get it done early.

Dex-chan lover
Her actions are extremely stupid, she keep making advances on her boyfriend's friend and when asked for the reason, she says she can't reveal her reasons? I'd be extremely frustrated if I were in his situation. Like, bitch, you're trying to make me betray my best friend and you aren't even revealing your intentions.
If it isn't already obvious. Takt, his best friend. Has already betrayed Riku from the start. Takt is a netorare bastard. I'm pretty sure she's into him from the beginning, but I think she was doing some thing she shouldn't have been doing in a place she shouldn't have been doing it in. Takt likely took pics, and is blackmailing her. It's classic netorare bastard behavior. Remember takts eyes. His cold selfish unfriendly eyes. Those are not the eyes of a friend. Those are the eyes of some one who wants what another has.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to know what is going on because the baiting is annoying. Like if Takt is blackmailing her or that maybe him finding out she doesn't like him will lead to him committing suicide. Hope the author doesn't reveal the truth on the last day of graduation. Thanks for the chapter.
Dude there's 289 days till grad. Thats' so god damn long. Just get to the punch line already. this beating around the bush is annoying for real now. We know takt is not the good friend he shows to Riku. We have seen it multiple times. Whenever other girl mentions Riku. Takt gets this look on his face, and his eyes go all cold. Both girls love Riku, and Takt hates him for it.

Dex-chan lover
It's either blackmail or an arranged marriage, she seems to really love him but at this point Riku should just find someone new and move on.
I doubt it's arranged marriage. When he told other girl he was dumping her. He told her it was for another girl. That he was in love with another girl. Shizuku. Also the look on Takts ugly mug when he told Riku they were going out was clearly not some thing a friend shows to another friend. That's the face of a smug selfish bastard. Takt did some thing to Shizuku. The look, and aura she was giving off at those scenes just felt wrong. She wouldn't even look at Riku at all.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt it's arranged marriage. When he told other girl he was dumping her. He told her it was for another girl. That he was in love with another girl. Shizuku. Also the look on Takts ugly mug when he told Riku they were going out was clearly not some thing a friend shows to another friend. That's the face of a smug selfish bastard. Takt did some thing to Shizuku. The look, and aura she was giving off at those scenes just felt wrong. She wouldn't even look at Riku at all.
When Takt and Shizuku left earlier together, his expression looked like he was mocking Riku, something like "i'm taking her with me and there's nothing you can do about it", and she was very unconfortable like you said, it's gotta be blackmail but that seems too easy/simple to guess, the author will probably pull something else completely different.

Fed-Kun's army
Something big is going to happen near the graduation. Probably will have a time skip in this manga

Dex-chan lover
I said it before but this manga doesn't really deserve the mystique.

Aggregator gang
Takt
I really want to know what is going on because the baiting is annoying. Like if Takt is blackmailing her or that maybe him finding out she doesn't like him will lead to him committing suicide. Hope the author doesn't reveal the truth on the last day of graduation. Thanks for the chapter.
I can imagine this. Like takt saying " date me or i commit suicide and if i do that, MC will sad". Like the savior shizuku is (lol), she is willing to date him, so mc not sad

Users who are viewing this thread