Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - First Time With You

Dex-chan lover
So stupid, I hope she stays as the title said "His girlfriend" regardless whatever reason she had. So annoying

Dex-chan lover
He did it, he found his spine. From this moment on I'll never bitch about Riku again, mans finally peeped the schemes and started asking the right questions, everything from this point onward is on that bitch's shoulders. God, let the reason for this fuckery be worth it

Dex-chan lover
Best decision from Riku. If he is going to make a decision to betray Takuto, then he better do it for reason he completely understand along with the consequences, rather than just a "trust me bro".

I still don't feel it's as simple as blackmailing.
It's like both Shizuku and Takuto got a deal going between them, rather than forced one-sidedly.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure as long as she keeps messing with his head and not telling him anything, their relationship has an amazing future ahead of it. Maybe they will even talk to each other again in 5-10 years.

It feels like Takt and her made some fucked up pact, that Riku will pick her over Takt or something similarly healthy...

Aggregator gang
FUCKING TALK FFS, STOP LEAVING US IN THE DARK
FUCK OR LEAVE

i dunno anymore man, kouhai is becoming more and more like best girl, and i still dont understand why they both fell for takt, i just dont see anything good about him, hell he even seems hella sus, while i see a lot of good things about riku

then again, we didnt get a whole lot of character arc for him, but still, fuck her or stop talking to her bro, idk

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the upload, this series is entertaining to say the least, while nothing amazing, I never regret reading a chapter

Dex-chan lover
what in the actual fuck is going on, im just on the edge of my sit not horny but curious on why shes acting like that.

Dex-chan lover
DON'T SAY THAT MC IS COWARD OR SMT, he did a chad move right there. It is for the best that you don't get involved with a dirty lying bitch. What the MC needs to do right now is get the fuck out of this mess, make some real friends for the love of god. Once he puts his d*ck inside her, who knows? She might come back to him with a big ass belly and says that the damn kid is his, but in reality, it's not.

Dex-chan lover
So she is a virgin and she is dating Takt for like a year? If Takt didn't force her to date with some blackmail then i don't know wtf but then if he could blackmail her for dating he could also do the same for sex?
What if she did something rly bad to MC in past and only Takt knew about it and she don't want to tell it?

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna flip my computer table if her reason turns out to be ridiculous.
7e2.gif

Dex-chan lover
Rational response but damn if it's not a letdown. LMAO at Umimi flashing someone by mistake.

Dex-chan lover
How about you stop dating his friend and then you can both fuck without having guilt instead of cheating and having guilt???

Dex-chan lover
Now that I'm kinda relieved that there's no NTR (yet), I can't wait to see how this whole f***ing mess will go south :devilish:

Users who are viewing this thread