Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Wet Fingers

Dex-chan lover
Riku's thought process on her reasoning for Umimi masturbating next to him had me laughing. Even I couldn't believe that he is that dense about her feelings for him.

After reading this I can already imagine how many people are going to get angry that she committed sexual assault & how they are mad about this dumpster fire. Can't wait to see the ratings for this to tank. Thanks for the translations.
Maybe it's callous, but the sexual assault is the least of the problem. It just feels messy, it feels like a basic plot with a whole bunch of subplots tacked on, held up (if one could say that) by characters (I personally find) nigh impossible to empathize with. Sexual assault CAN be a very effective plot device, Sensitive Boy for example... Here it's just kind of thrown in there.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dude like come on. He knows she thinks of him when doing that. Yet he's a coward. He has zero balls, zero drive, and can be considered a child. He didn't pay any attention to her back then, and is now flat out ignoring her.
He knows she was thinking of him in that moment, sure, that doesn't mean he's on her mind every time though. Besides, between it seeming as though he has no interest in her and how he thinks she's interested in Takt it's no surprise that he didn't respond to that.
Nothing wrong with Umimi at all.
Except, y'know... How she's blackmailing him. That's certainly not a good start for any romantic feelings or progression, unless you're into those kind of mangas I guess.

Dex-chan lover
The first half at least had me interested in the next chapter and what was going to happen. Also trying to figure out why everyone was acting like they were. Now it's just random plot with no meaning behind it.
Well, I just fly over the chapters to get a general idea without really reading it and, then read comments in hopes of seeing a spoiler on what's going on, honestly don't care a single bit about the story at this point, since there isn't any likeable character heh, if the story tried to actually safe anything mc would stop interacting with all of them

Dex-chan lover
now is Riku gay? the absolute poker face of this man is.. sus.

Dex-chan lover
why does everyone hate takt :(
It's subtly implied there's something "wrong" with him. Though as "random" as this manga has been so far, he may turn out completely normal. Which would make the plot and justifications even more bizarre, and more disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
This girl is wild LMAO. Absolutely fantastic comedy with Riku just trying to ignore her as she's clearly Canadian even as she says his name and uses his hand. I assume he'll just repress this memory, but I'm really curious as to what sort of wild move Umimi will pull next. Also I will continue to pray for her dad's imprisonment.

Dex-chan lover
Bro got used as a tool LOL. Umimi's conflicting feelings for Riku makes more sense now but I'm still worried for anything that happens in the future of this series, though.

Dex-chan lover
RJ5VcKC.png

Dex-chan lover
No way in hell she thought fucking his hand wouldn’t wake him up

Author is a certified coomer. Bruh, if you want to write something like this, it shouldn't be a serialized manga. Just put it out as a doujinshi and be done with it. Ngl if I were the MC, the second she grabs my hand I would yeet her ass and end my relationship. Bro got sekuhara'd. Cheap writing, dumb reasoning. This manga covers all the bases of a coomer fantasy, smh.

Users who are viewing this thread