Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Three-legged Race

Aggregator gang
Takt is a bitch by association because he's 100% shady and also up to something FERSURE (from the many theories we've all had about his two besties being in on something)

Pretty sure Takt is a cuck. He's looking forward to getting NTR'd.

Dex-chan lover
I have mentioned this on another chapter, but this manga is nowhere near good enough for this kind of mystery nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
Riku, do me a favor and go out with all of em at once now! And yes, Takt included!

Thanks as always for the sl! radeon scanss!
Yeah never. Riku is your average dumb dumb Who barely has self awareness let alone awareness of other people around him. If this took place IRL Riku would still be a loser due to his personality. Umimi even said it was because of Riku Umimi started dating Takt in the first place, and that's only because She mentioned Rikus name to takt. Riku is the type who will lose no matter what. No matter how many signals he's given, or how often he's told about the people around him. Riku had so many opportunities to get together with either girl, and all he ever did was talk about takt. Moron has little to no likability.

Dex-chan lover
Riku for the love of god grab your balls and tell them what they want from you, stop getting played by them like a puppet.
Yeah that's not happening. Even IRL world. A guy with Riku's personality it's practically game over for him. Blind deaf, and dumb to the world, and people around him. He barely has self awareness let alone awareness of the things going on around him.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah never. Riku is your average dumb dumb Who barely has self awareness let alone awareness of other people around him. If this took place IRL Riku would still be a loser due to his personality. Umimi even said it was because of Riku Umimi started dating Takt in the first place, and that's only because She mentioned Rikus name to takt. Riku is the type who will lose no matter what. No matter how many signals he's given, or how often he's told about the people around him. Riku had so many opportunities to get together with either girl, and all he ever did was talk about takt. Moron has little to no likability.
Riku's got that fantasy harem protag pheromones, everyone is attracted to him simply cause the plot demands it, not cause it is natural.

This loser would never have so many bitches after him IRL.

Dex-chan lover
Oh y
Love those two whole pages of completely chaste water drinking. It's good to get an explanation of what Umimi meant by lying to Riku last chapter; she's never dumping that boy. Lol at Shizuku detecting a threat and trying to take Riku to NTRland. I bet it's an onsen ryokan.
You think she's lying about the whole fake relationship. That maybe the case.
Riku is blind, deaf, and stupid to the feelings of the people around him.

Dex-chan lover
Riku's got that fantasy harem protag pheromones, everyone is attracted to him simply cause the plot demands it, not cause it is natural.

This loser would never have so many bitches after him IRL.
So true so true. It's obvious right from the beginning. Riku was, and still is unaware of how either girls feel. It's like he's lost in his own little world.

Dex-chan lover
So true so true. It's obvious right from the beginning. Riku was, and still is unaware of how either girls feel. It's like he's lost in his own little world.
He is basically a male "trophy wife" for the other characters to fight over.

He himself shows barely any actual will of his own, he is just a plot device on legs as he is now.

Dex-chan lover
MY GOD THERE ARE NO LIKABLE CHARACTERS IN THIS MANGA :shamihuh:
  • Riku is a bitch for not standing up for himself
  • the two girls are bitches for playing with his feelings
  • Takt is a bitch by association because he's 100% shady and also up to something FERSURE (from the many theories we've all had about his two besties being in on something)

If I was going to root for anyone I would root for the author to take some writing classes :thumbsup:
Seriously

Will someone remind me why I started reading this garbage, because I hate it and everyone in it.

Dex-chan lover
He is basically a male "trophy wife" for the other characters to fight over.

He himself shows barely any actual will of his own, he is just a plot device on legs as he is now.
Yep it's sad, and pathetic at the same time. He's less of an mc, and more of a side character. There has been zero developments with Riku from the first page to the latest chapter. I haven't seen such poor character development in an mc in a long time.

Dex-chan lover
Fuuuuuck me. Please stop playing mind games with my boi! You could've just told him that you wanna date him. Regardless of the result, whether he rejects you or not, at the very least he's going to be conscious about his feelings for you. And you can start with that! But noooo let's go out with his best friend instead AND mess around with his feelings! Idc if it's a fake relationship or not, it just doesn't feel right dude! Fuuuuuck!

Dex-chan lover
The art is hard-carrying this series at this point ngl, if it weren't because of the art I'd have dropped this long time ago. I read mangas for the lols, maybe sometimes for the hornies, not to get cancer.

Dex-chan lover
It's always the same: whiners crying because a series doesn't meet their expectations, whatever they may be, or hate the story/characters. You don't need 25 chapters to realize that you like a manga or not. If you don't like it, the solution is very simple: stop reading it and read something else.
The author hides information from us and doesn't tell us the secrets!
Tension. Conflict. Plot. You know, those things writers tend to use, especially if you're serializing a story.
Personally, I think Aitsu no Kanojo is another shounen that wants to pass itself off as seinen. But as a quick read between other collections, it's readable.
Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Can they finally explain why she is dating Takt. Its getting kinda annoying at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread