Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Three-legged Race

Dex-chan lover
What umimi pushed him in a pretending relationship?! 😱 Man that's a big surprise. I'm sure nobody did that see coming... Oh wait everybody did.

Dex-chan lover
The funny thing is that mc still doesnt think kohai girl likes him romantically, EVEN AFTER she used his hand to get off when she thought he was asleep.
Like, i just cant with this.

Dex-chan lover
The funny thing is that mc still doesnt think kohai girl likes him romantically, EVEN AFTER she used his hand to get off when she thought he was asleep.
Like, i just cant with this.
There's only so much you can do with three brain cells.

Fed-Kun's army
I can’t believe this author, we know nothing. NOT A SINGLE THING, why are takt and her dating? why hasn’t she broken up with takt if she likes riku? , why is she trying to cheat with riku?, why does riku even like her? those are questions we had since day one not a single time did we get an answer in 25 chapters and now minasea suddenly had to go? how are there 270 days left if she’s leaving as implied? like we just keep getting more and more questions and not a single one has been answered yet. It’s not entertaining that for 25 chapters every character seemingly has no motive for their actions NOT A SINGLE ONE, I would be fine with that if we weren’t TWENTY FIVE FUCKING CHAPTERS IN, we’ve made ZERO progress, the real story HAS TO start at chapter 50 or sum because EVERY FUCKING CHAPTER HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT A BIG ASS QUESTION MARK, and I know whatever this author is cooking I wouldn’t eat if I was starving to death I JUST KNOW THE MAIN BIG PLOT POINT OF WHY SHES DATING TAKT IS GONNA BE SOM ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT IM CONVINCED THIS AUTHOR HAD NO IDEA WHAT HE IS WRITING, i would do anything to go back in time and stop myself from reading this until it’s shitty conclusion. I just can’t believe writing could be this bad

Fed-Kun's army
I am actually enjoying this manga. It’s frustrating, but it drags you in and makes you wanna see where this crazy ride is gonna end. The art is beautiful, the girl are cute, and it has potential. All the people hating on it I’ll see you next time.
Yeah no, this author is cooking up nothing, this is torture if you wanna get edged for the next 7 months or whatever amount of time until we get ANY REAL PROGRESS ,more power to you then

Dex-chan lover
This fucking manga is going to be such a goddamn disappointment once everything is revealed and the story ends unsatisfactorily, isn't it

These fucking authors man

Contributor
He should've thrown the game to be rid of Shizuku (and maybe Takt) once and for all. Oh and as expected Takt made sure to win every single game he was competing in with Riku.

Aggregator gang
I know she has this "all so important secret that needs to be hidden but it's suppose to give a valuable reason for her actions and Takts"

But like bro, Idc, this is not mentally ok to do to someone.

If It were me, I would punch this bitch in the face even if she's my childhood friend.
Hell, I'd punch her harder for being my childhood friend and doing all this shit to me.

Dex-chan lover
Dude has to be wilfully ignorant, right? There's no way he can think "Oh Umimi was masturbating while calling out my name and then used my hand to get herself off, but she doesn't have romantic feelings for me." Like I can easily see her cuddling up to him after what happened. Masturbating... eh, maybe? If it's stress relief, or helps her feel better, I guess? But everything beyond that is like... MAYBE it was just the situation, temporary feelings of affection for him after what happened, but that's a really big maybe. I'm pretty sure he's using that tiny amount of uncertainty to convince himself Umimi doesn't have feelings for him, because he doesn't want to face that scenario. He wants Shizuku, even though he can't have her.

Users who are viewing this thread