Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Beach and Jealousy

Dex-chan lover
Wait so we're getting a new guy to not only get in the way of Riku but also Takt? Are we really going to make unnecessary complications to the story that is already in dumpster fire territory? The trainwreck continues then. Also where are people seeing the preview for this? Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so we're getting a new guy to not only get in the way of Riku but also Takt? Are we really going to make unnecessary complications to the story that is already in dumpster fire territory? The trainwreck continues then. Also where are people seeing the preview for this? Thanks for the translations.
The chapter is already out behind a paywall and can be found on a few other sites but isn't in English just yet.

Dex-chan lover
Man next chapter gonna have a crazy start, feels like those ntr fanbox chapters. This author really knows how to piss people off.

My guess is she's either using that guy to make Riku jealous and to finally make a move on her or she's asking the guy for advice on how to win Riku over. Either way Riku is just in a state of perpetual torture, dude can't catch a break.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why is he even jealous? He is not her boyfriend. This manga is literally just different kinds of bait. The reveal at the end is gonna be a huge letdown.

Hahahahaha, holy shit, the author took writing advice from Reiji Miyajima, this gonna go to shit quickly

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sigh, MC just keeps being tormented. And she is obviously doing this on purpose - no girl would just let some guy randomly touch her all day for no reason. At some offices, the guy would have an HR meeting the very next day.

Yako keeps being the only normal person, and the closer to FMC role, the more messed up they are.

Dex-chan lover
Why is he even jealous? He is not her boyfriend. This manga is literally just different kinds of bait. The reveal at the end is gonna be a huge letdown.
Exactly what I was saying, that shit was annoying me this chapter

"Mf that's not your gf, this isn't your place to be acting/feeling that way"

Hell even Takt had to remind him that he's chill about it despite being her actual bf

Group Leader
I seriously do not get the end goal of any of the MCs or the subplots in this series. This has been nothing but confusing from chapter 1 and the dude hasn't even done anything to deserve it. Also why is he jealous lol?
Protag should just dump them all and be with Yako, at least she seems like she has a head on her shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread