Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Beach and Jealousy

Dex-chan lover
I checked the 37 chapter. Even thou I didn't read the retarded Rent-a-GF, I saw the memes about the MC there, so I get why people say MC from that would be proud of MC from this manga. Heck I think I gone to the net to check whats that meme about in the wolf-girl cutesy manga after people complained about the "NTR bait" with the vampire boy there.

As a side note, page 5 with the full colour drawing of new girl, just proves to me she is best girl in this manga. She needs to either win (and date MC) or better yet, not win - not end up with any of those fuckers, so that she is free to date me ;)

Group Leader
FFS. Can ya'll finally learn what NTR really is. If the chick gets sexually assaulted and then violated by the guy (insertion) and then enjoys it and ditches her lover (husband, boyfriend, crush, etc) for the rapist, THAT is NTR. NTR ONLY occurs if someone is sexually stimulated by someone other than the person they are in love with to the point they crave that stimulation. If your lady friend goes off and is unfaithful without having been assaulted first, that is cuckolding. If it's just a dream, that is a big nothing burger. NTR holds no meaning as a term if its just thrown around like a temper tantrum for something you don't like.
For someone ranting about NTR you don't seem to fully understand what it is either.
NTR is literally cuckolding. They are pretty much the same thing in practice (only difference is that in the Japanese term NTR the consent of the protagonist is taken into account whereas in English the word cuckolding encompasses both consenting and non-consenting protagonists)

NTR also does not require sexual assault (though it does require sex, something a lot of people forget), the girl can willingly consent to being taken, in which case it counts as not only NTR but also cheating. So long as the protagonist did not consent to the partner being taken it's NTR (if the protagonist did consent it's called NTS or Netorase btw)

Also if the girl is just a crush, by definition it cannot be NTR, as NTR requires two characters to be romantically involved in order for one of them to be taken by someone else. If the girl just chose to be with someone else instead of the protagonist from the get go that's not NTR. The Japanese have the term BSS for this specific scenario.

TL;DR Yeah this is not NTR because 1) There was no sex and NTR requires sex to even exist (that's what the N stands for, literally) and 2) because the MCs aren't in a relationship so she can't even be taken from him, it would only be a case of BSS if it did happen.

Last edited:
Saw previews from Nikumaru's twitter on my feed and instantly got KanoKari vibes, didn't enjoy it lol.

Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, how I would wish anyone could just spoil me the conclusion and finally set me free from having to read this train wreck occasionally just so I know what's actually up 🥲

She actually manages to cause NTRception by trying to make MC jealous through going to another guy and "NTR Baiting", while technically NTRing his "Best Friend' with MC AND the other guy in a sense 😵‍💫

Honestly, if she really wanted MC that'd be so god damn easy, imagine she'd just break up with Takt, but that'd be too easy I suppose 😴

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ I'm so tired of these cuck bait scenarios that go nowhere. I'm 90% sure that he is her relative or something and it's all a big hecking le misunderstanding haha, they sure got me!!! Do it for real or don't do it at all.

it surely is a bait. looking at the author that how hard he try to promote that he is into ntr in his X. He just have a good time for watching peoples suffer

Dex-chan lover
FFS. Can ya'll finally learn what NTR really is. If the chick gets sexually assaulted and then violated by the guy (insertion) and then enjoys it and ditches her lover (husband, boyfriend, crush, etc) for the rapist, THAT is NTR. NTR ONLY occurs if someone is sexually stimulated by someone other than the person they are in love with to the point they crave that stimulation. If your lady friend goes off and is unfaithful without having been assaulted first, that is cuckolding. If it's just a dream, that is a big nothing burger. NTR holds no meaning as a term if its just thrown around like a temper tantrum for something you don't like.
you have no idea what you're talking about mane. also "NTR" can stand for a number of things. This one is definitely not "netorare" but could be considered a weird, retarded form of netori.

Aggregator gang
Author is just baiting, he just know hows how his audience reacts. People hating the FMC but we haven't actually seen her do anything "bad". We already know the FMC and boyfriend not really in a relationship, but obviously they can't reveal it yet. I still think he is gay.

Take a step back. Boyfriend isn't upset when she is around the handsome guy, but is when she is around the MC, you know why? Because they both like the MC. Boyfriend is hiding it , have to find out the reason, and FMC is covering for him. She can't tell the MC because that is not her place to say he is gay or doing it because he is gay.

People don't know how to take a second and analyze a story before going up and arms. The clues are already there. Obviously we can't know 100% certain until the reveal, but for the people crying, just drop the manga already.

No matter how it ends yall just going to say it was stupid even if I was right.

Author is just baiting, he just know hows how his audience reacts. People hating the FMC but we haven't actually seen her do anything "bad". We already know the FMC and boyfriend not really in a relationship, but obviously they can't reveal it yet. I still think he is gay.

Take a step back. Boyfriend isn't upset when she is around the handsome guy, but is when she is around the MC, you know why? Because they both like the MC. Boyfriend is hiding it , have to find out the reason, and FMC is covering for him. She can't tell the MC because that is not her place to say he is gay or doing it because he is gay.

People don't know how to take a second and analyze a story before going up and arms. The clues are already there. Obviously we can't know 100% certain until the reveal, but for the people crying, just drop the manga already.

Agreed. How fmc can be ntred by some random guy in just 2-3 chapters lol. I think author was well thought out about how it goes .Seeing from a hint that shizuku observe umimi over the chapter. There must have reason behind it.

People already knew that there must be some kind of clue like that lol.

It's not about whether you're right or wrong. In the end it was just a stupid baiting plot.

Yeah at first it was interesting to see how the story gonna turnout but now all we got is just bait bait bait bait.

And we haven't seen fmc do anything bad? emm... Are you sure about that? I mean... from riku pov, fmc are dating his best friend and fmc for some reason starting to cheating with him. For me that is enough to called "bad" lol.

Dex-chan lover
ah, more empty events and hollow drama. bring on the ntr idc

I Hope fmc really fuck the chad in chapter 38 so mc can finally see that she is just a big hoe who belong to the street + new girl is way better

Dex-chan lover
A lot of people need to chill here. Of course the writing on this manga is sub-par... we are here (or should be) for the horny, and in that regard, it delivers. Shizuku is just hot as hell.

Sure, it does have that mistery vibe ("why are they doing this?" " what's Shizuku and Takt relationship really about?") and that "countdown to graduation" thingy, but they are all just bait to keep us engaged, nothing too deep will come out of it. It's a masterclass of trash entertainment, just embrace it, chill, and enjoy :)

Aggregator gang
People already knew that there must be some kind of clue like that lol.

It's not about whether you're right or wrong. In the end it was just a stupid baiting plot.

Yeah at first it was interesting to see how the story gonna turnout but now all we got is just bait bait bait bait.

And we haven't seen fmc do anything bad? emm... Are you sure about that? I mean... from riku pov, fmc are dating his best friend and fmc for some reason starting to cheating with him. For me that is enough to called "bad" lol.
So that mean you arent seeing anything. You can make the argument for the MC because he doesn't know the reason and still talking to her. But the FMC obviously not in a real relationship with the "best friend". People hating the FMC, but its the MC that is the issue. She has not done anything "bad". There is no way the best friend did not know she loved the MC. Something is obviously going on, but if yall going to cry about it, drop the manga. It's pretty simple.

Users who are viewing this thread