Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - The worst-case scenario [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
next ch is out in portuguese, the guy is trying to roofie her but the 2 male chars bust in, get mad at him but shizuku tells them it's fine, they apologize and then the guy throws the roofie drink away and says he's gonna do it next night

if my rough understanding of the language is correct
Its honestly a fucking impressive skill, to get consistently worse each passing chapter, you'd think at one point it reaches rock bottom, but then BAM

: "SIKE you thought it couldn't get any worse jokes on you"

At this point I demand a Tragedy Tag for this Manga, because MC's life is fucking sad 🥲

Honestly him getting together with that Girl in the end, would be the worst ending in existence, Angel Beats in comparison would be a happy ending 🫡

Contributor
I don't even need to read this chapter to know what's going on when the comments r over 100+ 💀

Dex-chan lover
I don't even need to read this chapter to know what's going on when the comments r over 100+ 💀
The author even said

Here's a lifehack.
Horny episodes got more comments.

By the way, Ooishi Masayoshi also recently got caught reading this in the photo posted to his Twitter. Later he introduced it in a radio session

It's somewhere in the 28 to 29 minutes point.
And at that part where he and the host talk about reading Ichigo 100% or Boys Be during their teenage days.
Aah, they're also 80s era boys :D

Dex-chan lover
Anyway, doubt it will have anything actually happened. The NTR potential is a spice, but to actually commit to it for real is a risky move for the author. People liking NTR is more tolerant with both vanilla or ntr, but those who hates it gives allergic reaction.
It’s like how in romance story the guys avoids having sex. They got the mindset of as long as there’s no permanent mark yet, things can always be settled peacefully (or at least with minimum damage).
NTR rape is treated the right way in Chisa x Pon.

Contributor
Damn, the first 4 pages were a banger, and in the worst kind of way. The title wasn't lying. All those pent-up nasty NTR energies in this story blew up right into Riku's nightmare. The trainwreck is back on track, baby! Turn that dumpster fire heat up. Manager Masaya is exceeding expectations at stirring the pot for Riku.

Takt is popular with the onee-sans. The dude's actually a natural at attracting girls around him with little effort. Too bad he's likely not into them. Hell, he's not even into his "girlfriend".

I've only ever read Ch. 218 of Rent-A-Girlfriend to see why it's so clowned upon, but Riku's cuckold nightmare here comes pretty close to that. Riku only fails to beat Kazuya because he didn't enjoy it, and his bad dream here was involuntary and not a voluntary erotic daydream like the other guy had.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread