Aitsu no Kanojo

Aggregator gang
LOL. Wipe it off and disinfect his hand? Wrong, all you need to do now is to put it inside his mouth.

Also, he's facing away from her. Wouldn't doing that with his hand be super awkward? Like she has to be retarded to think that he wouldn't wake up from that.

Last edited:
It’s pretty screwed up that despite both girls liking the Mc first both ended up dating his friend instead at one point. I doubt they would just hand hold the whole time and it appears his childhood friend / crush is experienced in kissing. Only to find out the other chick that’s introduced in the story also dated the Mc best friend , just to find out in chapter 12 she did it because she doesn’t want to lose him that’s so stupid. If I’m missing anything feel free to correct or update me.

Aggregator gang
It’s pretty screwed up that despite both girls liking the Mc first both ended up dating his friend instead at one point. I doubt they would just hand hold the whole time and it appears his childhood friend / crush is experienced in kissing. Only to find out the other chick that’s introduced in the story also dated the Mc best friend , just to find out in chapter 12 she did it because she doesn’t want to lose him that’s so stupid. If I’m missing anything feel free to correct or update me.
What the hell are you even talking about? Did you catch up to the latest chapter? lol

Dex-chan lover
someone who ever finish this manga please tell me the story when it end
cause it just turn into a dumster fire. and not the type i like to watch

Aggregator gang
that would be more enjoyable tbf
Idk, I personally enjoy this particular manga. Female character art is top level. The one manga I hate with a passion is a manga for gays called "Horimiya", to me it's the biggest dumpster fire ever.

Aggregator gang
If he says no to his cute, sexy and extremely horny kouhai, with androphobia to boot...

Every chapter I keep yelling at myself "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" I'm left tryna piece things together like SovietWomble analyzing The Forest

easy to guess but lol ppl already immune with story like this thanks to NTR stuff.
my guess :
1. kouhai not virgin anymore (rape by stepdad)
2. in the future best friend try to rape minase but failed (hence the sexual violence tag)
3. minase's secret might be a REALLY STUPID one like she will move out or whatever shit her parent wanted her to do to follow them/one of them.
4. why one of them ? might be divorce cuz its add more drama and takt can blackmail her with that

5. how can become blackmail ? cuz the author is below stupid that made a FMC just like the author IQ thinking along like this "FMC: ahh he will cry if knowing i will move out, he is too kind, this is why i dont want to tell him, ah let his best friend do anything to me to keep this a secet from him" hahahaha

once again only my guess but yeah i stand 100% it will become reality too much shit romance manga like this

i read this cuz the girls are sexy n nipleeeeee, trash but sexy

Fed-Kun's army
The story was very monotonous and we don't see any evolution or explanation of why she is with Tak and it is very irritating to see the MC being so dense and indecisive without wanting to ask why everything is happening.

The story was very monotonous and we don't see any evolution or explanation of why she is with Tak and it is very irritating to see the MC being so dense and indecisive without wanting to ask why everything is happening.
Okay let me Sherlock Holmes this shit cuz it’s so irritating after reading chapter 27, i finally figured out the story. I'm gonna break down some notable details that you might’ve missed down here so SPOILER ALERT!!!

All three of the friends (including Takt) are in love with the MC, they all have their own reason for the actions, they all want to keep the MC for their own. Despite their friendly looks, they always put on devilish scheme behind each other’s back to get the MC for themselves. There are still some holes in the plot but this is what I got so far.

Takt:

+ In chapter 1, he always tried to seperated the MC from The FMC but invite him to go the the Café with them.

+ He and the FMC always try to act lovely dovely in front of the MC (holding hand, smooching with each other) but act like they’re just friend when the MC are not with them (they’re not holding hands and talking casually)

+ When they’re playing hide and seek Takt told the MC that he wouldn’t lose with a soft tone however changed the tone after the MC left => this was directly targeted the FMC as he already talked the same thing with the MC.

+ When they took a shower, Takt tried to touch MC’s P**** we can see his hand reaching Mc’s leg and when the FMC opened the door, they’re trying to grab each other’s dick.

+ Takt was the first one to visit the MC when he’s sick.

+ Takt kissed the MC while he was sleeping on the lips (the Kouhai kissed him in the cheek)

+ Told the Kouhai that he dated her because he wanted to love someone else (he wants to forget about the MC)

+ Told the kouhai not to tell the MC about they’re dating => not letting FMC knows who the kouhai was so he can date the FMC afterward to prevent her from going out with the MC.

+ Somethings is wrong with his family (being very strict and might have somethings with his gender)

Shizuku (the FMC):

+She’s always been in love with the MC however he’s never made any move toward her so she thought that he might not have any interest with her or in love with someone else.

+On the first chapter, somethings happened between her and Takt that make her angry and decided to take her move on the MC (maybe They broke their agreement or she found out that Takt loves the MC and trying to prevent her from going out with him).

+Always tried to alone with the MC (she knows when his parents are not home and asking to stay for the night)

+She was very happy when she heard that the MC said his heart beating for her and tried to stop the MC from continue talking and kissed him (all these years the MC never show any sign or make any moves on her)

+ She put some tranquillizer on Takt’s food to make him fall asleep (this happened twice in chapter 4 and chapter 27) => she has a lot tranquillizer with her => she has some sort of illness.

+ When she saw the kouhai she thought that’s his girlfriend, and said It was unfair to her when she had been holding her feeling for so long but he’s dating someone else

+ She kissed him a lot because she was jealous but later found out that the Kouhai was not her lover.

+ She was happy when touch her lips in the bath, thinking about the kiss but sed when her hand moved to the heart (implies that she might have heart cancer or some shit)

+ She pushing on giving her first to the MC + she doesn’t have much time left => she wants to give it to him before the operation

+ she called her mom/dad to do ‘’it’’ after the festival – ‘’it’’ might be the operation

+ she got jealous when the MC said Kouhai was cuter in chapter 27.

Umimi (the Kouhai)

+ nothing much, she might scheme something with her pretend dating, she might do that because she knows the MC is in love with the FMC or she do that in order to cover her love for him.

That’s all I got for now, I’m leaning on the theory that Takt and FMC have some sort of agreement and one of them broke it. The arranged marriage might be a thing as they’re counting down on the graduation day and they might get married after that.

Fed-Kun's army
I see so many bots spamming why is people lowering the rate of this manga it's because it's dog s***. Cheating yes drama 100%. If you love cheating on someone or force someone to cheat on you things will end up horribly for you it's not no damn manga why you were winning they live happily ever after This is a real world people get your head out the clouds.

Users who are viewing this thread