Aitsu no Kanojo

Dex-chan lover
Well that's not really all that surprising
Yeah, just from the last few chapters, that is seemingly becoming more plain to see. Hopefully it doesn't become even more of a dumpster fire than it already is. Heh, who am I kidding, we already know its going to get worse LOL.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, just from the last few chapters, that is seemingly becoming more plain to see. Hopefully it doesn't become even more of a dumpster fire than it already is. Heh, who am I kidding, we already know its going to get worse LOL.
Took the words right out of my mouth also what did she say any hint of he big secret or more of the im going away but can't tell you why BS?

Dex-chan lover
Took the words right out of my mouth also what did she say any hint of he big secret or more of the im going away but can't tell you why BS?
Not in chapter 44. The last time anything was mentioned was in chapter 43. Essentially, Riku asks when she will stop being with Takt and she replies "No." She then tells him that he is running out of time and he needs to think about what she said.

Double-page supporter
Not in chapter 44. The last time anything was mentioned was in chapter 43. Essentially, Riku asks when she will stop being with Takt and she replies "No." She then tells him that he is running out of time and he needs to think about what she said.
Welp it really can only get stupider from here on our wonder how long the author will stretch it out?

Dex-chan lover
Welp it really can only get stupider from here on our wonder how long the author will stretch it out?
Not sure. IIRC, the author had a Twitter AMA few months ago and said that the story is "finished" and would take about 2 years to get to the end. Considering the release is every two weeks... we got like 52 or so chapters to go.

Double-page supporter
Not sure. IIRC, the author had a Twitter AMA few months ago and said that the story is "finished" and would take about 2 years to get to the end. Considering the release is every two weeks... we got like 52 or so chapters to go.
Well that's a long ass time

Double-page supporter
Yeah, which makes the overall situation even worse LOL
I don't really see this manga staying relevant that long it's your standard will they won't they story it only goes two ways the big secret will likely be a let down and a your lie in April so boobs are the main reason it will limp along.

Last edited:
I read the whole thing in one sitting, don't really like the NTR vibes it gives but still kept reading, at least the art is really good.
Sometimes i wish someone just bonked the MC or others characters so they would talk to each others xDD.

The only way right now that i could see this ending on a more wholesome way is that Takt is also in love with the MC but since he is the son of a city authority, and considering how things are in Japan, he has to pretend to be straight and Shizuku is the only one who knows and is helping him.

Pretty sure shes gonna die soon thats why shes doing all of this to be remembered, twas somewhat obvious from the phone call in earlier chapters. Gonna stop reading this now, I dont wanna get hurt. Btw why is there a "Sexual Violence " tag. Maybe I am wrong

It's made me frustrated that fmc just likes to keep the secret for herself for some f reasons and mc can't straight up ask it for some f reasons too.
I'm still following this just for the fmc to reveal the shit she tried to hide for 42 chapters or maybe more.

So anyone else think his Best friend is gay and using the girls as beards while Shizuku's family is making her date him?

Users who are viewing this thread