Ajin Sharehouse - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Are you fine with it?

Dex-chan lover
Nothing groundbreaking, relatively shallow overall, but paced well enough for me to take the character development seriously... I'm having fun with it so far.

Dex-chan lover
iu

Dex-chan lover
Im curious if author will bite the bisexuality in a harem openly or if its just gonna be side bait or they will make uo bullshit to make it straight.

Aggregator gang
I am not gay. I have relationship with women, and sex with men.

Dex-chan lover
It's unfortunate that femboy incubus exists, because the other two are just fine. Especially because he seems like he's going to be part of the "harem".

Edit: Yes, please keep striking me. That just shows that you guys are the strange ones for wanting a femboy as a potential love interest in an ostensibly straight romance harem series, based on the ML's very clear preferences.
You're the strange one, bisexuality is a thing, maybe go read a book and educate yourself you filthy peasant slaps
Only for cowards
Someone gets it

Dex-chan lover
You're the strange one, bisexuality is a thing, maybe go read a book and educate yourself you filthy peasant slaps

Someone gets it
Here's the thing. Being bi is all fine and good, whatever. However, this MC is CLEARLY not bi. Even in these introductory scenes the thought that he might have been attracted to the femboy made him visibly uncomfortable, because his brain was still overlapping the dream version of the character with the actual one. Additionally, succubi/incubi as dream demons appear in a person's dreams as their 'ideal' in order to tempt them. Clearly, the MC's ideal is a female, making him straight, not bi.

Dex-chan lover
Here's the thing. Being bi is all fine and good, whatever. However, this MC is CLEARLY not bi. Even in these introductory scenes the thought that he might have been attracted to the femboy made him visibly uncomfortable, because his brain was still overlapping the dream version of the character with the actual one. Additionally, succubi/incubi as dream demons appear in a person's dreams as their 'ideal' in order to tempt them. Clearly, the MC's ideal is a female, making him straight, not bi.
My dude, we're barely at 5 chapters, in a manga from a mangaka who did multiple series with lgbt characters, your "he's not bi" is literally meaningless, this is a harem and incubus is absolutely one of the heroines, it's literally 100% sure he will be attracted to him too, just give time.

Users who are viewing this thread