Akai Ringo - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Why would she not pick up on the fact that he's clearly mentally and physically unwell and that trying to make a sexual advance on him in THIS mental state probably is a bad idea?

Like, I guess you could argue she's possessive of him and so wants to make it so she has leverage over him so he'll stay with her, but it just feels like she's taking advantage of him when he's vulnerable, and yet the author clearly wants us to sympathize and root for her over the other options, which, while granted are worse, does not justify her behavior

Fed-Kun's army
@Tamerlane I don't think the author is trying to make us root for any of the girls, like is pretty obvious that she is making it look like every one of them have some kind of issue and the fun is in seeing this poor dumb boy been juggle around them, with some luck this story develops into a coming of age story for the MC where he comes out of this with a more adult perspective of it all, thou it has equal chances of becoming outer shit.

Dex-chan lover
I'd be happy if he just went buck wild in the poody-tat to his heart's content(it'd also be "proper" for their firsts to be with each other; being both virgins), but I wouldn't be surprised if he couldn't get it up, even though half of the problem was that the current situation caused him to have a constant hard-on, so him "not getting it up" would be far less believable than the typical MC.

Users who are viewing this thread