Akanabe-sensei wa Tereshirazu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Sensei in A Difficult Situation

Dex-chan lover
No, it's the simple fact that a hug is too much for him to handle, just that detail alone deserves a cooking

Who the hell glitches out over the thought of a HUG???
Maybe he's just extremely sensitive and having boobs pressed against him like that is too stimulating, I mean she does have a big... "heart" yanno?

Dex-chan lover
That's just pathetic
Idk, some people actually have physical conditions that they can't change, it's rare and not often talked about but they exist. What are you going to do, say nobody is allowed to have different mentalities or physical makeups?

Dex-chan lover
Idk, some people actually have physical conditions that they can't change, it's rare and not often talked about but they exist. What are you going to do, say nobody is allowed to have different mentalities or physical makeups?
Tell me the name of this condition then

Dex-chan lover
Tell me the name of this condition then
Being easily flustered? Idk, it's not like there's a scientific name for it, just some people get embarrassed over every little thing for no reason and they can't help it. I think the real problem is that it would seem as though every single last MC has that personality trait in manga lately, so people are tired of it. But with this manga It's actually an established part of his character and not some stupid contrived thing to stretch out the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread