Dex-chan lover
Akira: I'm fine with talking but
maxresdefault.jpg

Aggregator gang
Aaaaaaah, she's so cool 😆
What is that manga at end?
Thanks for the chapter (y)

Dex-chan lover
Saying "even if my boyfriend is stolen from me, I'll definitely get him back" doesn't actually sound cool...

Dex-chan lover
Saying "even if my boyfriend is stolen from me, I'll definitely get him back" doesn't actually sound cool...
Idk, I think it does. She's like that dude from the movie "taken" "if you're looking for a ransom, I can tell you now I don't have any money, but what I do have is a very particular set of skills, skills that I've honed over a lifetime, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you"

Dex-chan lover
@Juggernautbob "I'll definitely get him/her back" does sound cool if he has actually already been stolen and you want to convey your resolve, but talking about how you'll respond to a situation that you absolutely don't want to let happen in the first place doesn't project strength.

It's like if I said "if I lose the election, I'll definitely make sure to run again and beat my opponent next time".

Dex-chan lover
@Juggernautbob "I'll definitely get him/her back" does sound cool if he has actually already been stolen and you want to convey your resolve, but talking about how you'll respond to a situation that you absolutely don't want to let happen in the first place doesn't project strength.

It's like if I said "if I lose the election, I'll definitely make sure to run again and beat my opponent next time".
Actually that did sound cool, I would vote for you. It's called determination, and (most) people find it to be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread