Akarui Sekai Keikaku

Fed-Kun's army
not sure how it was intended, pwetty sure the author didnt knew either
still, more entertaining than i thought

if this isn't the most mediocre manga i have ever read, i'll be surprised. definition of 'decent idea, boring execution.'

Aggregator gang
its entertaining on its own way its pretty mediocre but at the same time decent

A lunatic wearing a stupid mask kidnapped a bunch of highschool kids, and forced them into stupid shit under the threat of death. And the lunatic will never get what he deserves, because he's protected by a cuck of a prime minister. There, I just saved you a lot of wasted time.

One fo the first manga I have read abouyt 10 chapters in, gone, fuck this, and read the ending. Saving myself a lot of pointless shit.

Japan has some seriously fucked up writers.

Fed-Kun's army
An OK read if you have nothing better to do with your life.
MC never ends up choosing one of the 2 girls, so basicly an inconclusive ending.

Dex-chan lover
i don't think it's inconclusive though
for me, rather than pick one, he pick both for a freaking harem ending :/

Contributor
Amagasaki really got the short end of the stick. Those pairing popularity polls likely decided his fate.

Dex-chan lover
An OK read if you have nothing better to do with your life.
Do any of us really have anything better to do with our lives? I somehow doubt anyone even a little important is on here, you know what I mean?

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty nonsensical.

I mean that in a bad way, there's seriously bad writing here even for a shounen title.

It's good, it's your typical girls fighting for a guy manga. I don't get why people (correct me if I'm wrong) hating on this but, it's a harem manga, most harem mangas has a vague ending(if your lucky you'll see one with a 1 heroine ending or a harem relationship ending), and this is one of those harem manga where the mc is quite straightforward (but, of course dudes dense af, obviously).
this is also one of the manga where the dude chooses both girls and lives happily ever after

stupid,unfunny premise with an MC that has the IQ of a peanut and less backbone than a jellyfish

Users who are viewing this thread