Akatsuki no Yona - Ch. 205 - A Crying Voice in the Night

I just realised there is no human under the sun or moon deserving of Yoon. He's just too good.

@Remakh
Why should he escape? He has 0 reason to.

He trusts Yona enough to get him out of there and him escaping would just worsen her situation.
Also what are they gonna do to him, execute him? The moment they even dare to declare that is the moment they not only have Yona and the Dragons, but also the Wind and fire tribe as an enemy.

So just let him chill in his cell and relax for a while.

Zmk

Don't come at me for shipping Yoon and Mei-nyan 😃

I can already imagine her courting Yoon to become her wife 😚

And then she finds out Yoon is also "belongs" to Yona.

Fed-Kun's army
Maann.. imagine being the soldiers who found Hak just training inside on open cell with dead bodies near the room.. what sight 😂😂🤣

That fan service tho 😍
And I'm SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU HAK! I was afraid it will turn into a lousy excuse to execute Hak and more sacrifices etc. but thank god it didn't.
I'm a Yona and Hak shipper 100000%, but ngl there was some kind of chemistry there😂 at least cool friendship vibes

I'm afraid Mei is just trying to use Yoon, like she tried to use Hak and the others. But he's a smart guy, hopefully he won't trust her blindly. 😘

Why are we all suddenly shipping Mei & Yoon. Isn't Mei like the consort of the king of the neighbouring country?.....Isn't Yoon still 15!?!?
I mean even if there isn't problem regarding all that, the ship still seems kinda outta of nowhere. Atleast let it have space to breath guys 😀🙌

@Remakh
He doesn't rlly have a reason to escape. I mean he had just met that lady why would he just do as she wants him to. And even then he trusts yona to get him out of there. Won't it make things worse for yona & the others if he escaped+he knows soo-won's secret so if he were to escape he would be instantly killed by that monsters of a bodyguard, again putting yona in danger.

Hak and Meinyan had some chemistry there not gonna lie 👀 wonder what will happen when she knows he is the thunderbeast she wanted for herself all along lol
And that Val guy kinda looks like Yuhon

Users who are viewing this thread