Akatsuki no Yona - Ch. 245 - It has begun

Dex-chan lover
Ranran calling Hak "dad" is precious and the initial reactions elicited are hilarious:
dg1p6lp-464070bb-330a-4d10-af14-3aa5c85eaf10.png
dg1p6ki-403c5b60-83bb-4fc5-92c1-eb810682d878.png

After all the angst and anxiety with over half the dragon crew missing, it was nice to have a humorous little misunderstanding.

It's a shame that it didn't take much to end on such a dire note. ;m;

Supporter
Really like how this part is handled.
Thanks for the translation, almost in real time.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel the descent of the true dragons is coming and the story will finish with the chalice in the palace of Kouka with the Chagol's group of shadows as the enemies.

May be wrong though

Fed-Kun's army
I’m so excited!! We get to find the dragons in the sequence we met them in before too, it seems!

Contributor
They will give up their power and live like humans, but Zeno will die from this. But no more curse so it's better for everyone.

Yona won't be the next king.

Sad that the pace is accelerating. It looks like the author is not taking her time to finish but rushing it.

Last edited:
They will give up their power and live like humans, but Zeno will die from this. But no more curse so it's better for everyone.

Sad that the pace is accelerating. It looks like the author is not taking his time to finish but rushing it.
It is alr stated by author or just assumption?

Dex-chan lover
After like 200 chapters of Hak tortured by his feelings Yona getting pwned always feels so cathartic

Double-page supporter

Sad that the pace is accelerating. It looks like the author is not taking his time to finish but rushing it.
Author is a woman

Group Leader

We've been in this final arc for literal years now, how is this even remotely rushing it? Most of the fandom seems to think she is dragging it out.

Double-page supporter
I am afraid of what is going to happen D:
Just please, stay safe Yona and dragons 🥲

Dex-chan lover
Yes the arc is too long, but I don't like the rushed feeling to end it...
I think I get what you mean, but I'm not sure if I want to call it rushing just yet.

After all that time spent on a long, drawn-out battle, we suddenly have a much more imminent "threat" to our beloved core cast, prompting a sense of urgency. This issue must be delt with ASAP.

I can see how the sudden change of mood might feel rushed. However, to me the shift feels justified, as I don't see another way this same urgency could be conveyed. (But then, it doesn't take much to satisfy me with a story, so what do I know? XD)

Users who are viewing this thread