Akatsuki no Yona - Ch. 249 - Hold it together

Fed-Kun's army
my intrusive thoughts: what if shin ah killed soo won here
then he really attacked him lmaooo

hoping won doesn’t die though. cause shin ah seems to be existing in a physical dragon form, not an illusion (since they were able to tie him down and fire arrows at him). so can’t tell if what he did to kye sook and soo won was his powers or a physical attack

Last edited:
Power Uploader
It is going to be one hell of a laugh if Soo Won's illness or at least his symptoms alleviate after his head was beaten by Shin-Ah's powers. xD Since, it is not a human disease, but otherworldly/godly. I am not that much worried about his save being, since Shin-Ah's powers were mentioned to be psychological - it is the thought of having your limbs or other parts bitten off that could potentially kill.

Double-page supporter
Honestly, I feel sad for Shin-Ah, I hope he's back soon. But I'm a bit glad that Kye Sok and Soo Won got eaten.. Especially Kye Sok.

Oh god my train of thought in this chapter, when shin ah chomp chomp soowon, i went shocked, then unconciously shout YESS! in my head, then shocked again. I thought melted jaehaa is the worst but this chapter is pure chaos

Users who are viewing this thread