Akatsuki no Yona - Ch. 246 - I can't go any further

Please, my heart dropped. I have a feeling we're going to be absolutely crushed for a while, and I'm very much unprepared. I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Double-page supporter
No no no no i refuse such ending for my dear Jaeha 😭😭😭😭

Hak called him first time with his name. My heart was shattered. I refuse. I refuse. I saw chapter at night i couldn't even sleep. I'm crying even now. I need hug.
My dear Jae-ha will come back. This is not the end. Not like this

MD@Home
It's been a while since the chapters in the dragon villages, but... I don't think this is what's supposed to happen? If a new holder of the dragon's spirit is born, shouldn't they just gradually lose their powers or something like that?

Double-page supporter
It's been a while since the chapters in the dragon villages, but... I don't think this is what's supposed to happen? If a new holder of the dragon's spirit is born, shouldn't they just gradually lose their powers or something like that?
Yes. This is how it normally go. But the attack on the palace and stealing of that chalice messed it up. Though I am not sure what the chalice role here is.

Yes. This is how it normally go. But the attack on the palace and stealing of that chalice messed it up. Though I am not sure what the chalice role here is.
Also is'nt it ridiculous that chalice ? If it is so important why they didn't hide it properly? It was at the Hiryuu place like at museum. They just came and took it. There is no protection there is no sth like spirit or else. It was so easy i'm so mad about this

Fed-Kun's army
NO? BC NO BC NO BC NO WTF NO WHY NO BC THEY DIENT GET TO SAY GOODBYE WYFFFJSSKJSJDHD

Contributor
There's no way this is the real ending scene of Jaeha. Even if he does ultimately end up dying, we will get a better goodbye, I'm sure of it (maybe one like the characters in my DP? 🥲)

Wow, I didn't expect this to happen any soon, guess the ending is near.

Dex-chan lover
What. Didn't the dragons only die after the king did.. this is BLASPHEMY

Dex-chan lover
sorry to be dumb and ask this question in all this grief but what exactly did Jae-ha mean by "Miss. Don't let it get away." edit: ok i realize now it's not Jae-ha, she's remembering what Zeno told her in the dream "It's coming - don't let it get away." my bad

also i just can't believe this would happen that fast. they just started looking for them, and Yona just started having dreams (?) about the chalice. as the reincarnation of Hiryuu couldn't she have more powers to save them than this? :'(

“I’m not crying, you’re crying…”

This left me so heartbroken. Tears are going down my face and I cannot believe it. I mean it was said at the very beginning of the story that they don’t have a long life span but still, this is too much for me to take emotionally.

Users who are viewing this thread