Akatsuki no Yona - Ch. 248 - Chasing the blue shadow

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for your translation and other hard and quick work on this latest chapter / episode! My heart hurts for Shin-ah..how he was hoping that the one he saw (Taewoo (is that the right name? Lol)) was Hak but it wasn’t 😭😭😭.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh! No! Shin-ah poor baby! ;m;

I understand why Zeno sent Yona after sei-ryuu, but I can't help but feel like it's because he's in even worse condition...

Double-page supporter
I really didn’t read this manga thinking that it was going to make a turn towards the tragic, but I also never expected it to be grand, and deep, and complex, so at this point I can only agonizingly follow this tale to its (hopefully) happy end.

Thank you for the translation!!

I read that way too fast, I frustratingly want more pages and answers, our poor dragons. The backtracking to the camp is interesting, who will interact with the dragons first the descendents or the reincarnation. I hope it's Yona but maybe it will be Yoon. I miss the HHB days....

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to believe Jae-Ha is dead, please give him back!!!

AND YAY!!! WE'RE GONNA GET ANOTHER YOON CENTERED CHAPTER!!! I need to see my boy save the day

Dex-chan lover
You know, I sometimes forget about this manga’s existence and whenever it gets updated it just hits me outta nowhere with a heavy chapter filled with anxiety inducing plot and a possible tragedy that could happen at any moment.
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL? :fml:

Dex-chan lover
"MONSTER", "KILL HIM!"... Your generals just told you no to attack him, you morons :facepalm:

MD@Home
I'm a big fan of this manga, but this arc feels like it's going absolutely nowhere. We have suddenly been introduced to an artifact that they stole from the castle, but then pretty much forget about it, the dragons have been kidnapped but now they aren't, Yona leaves camp to rescue them but makes zero progress and now Shin-ah appears right back at camp... I don't think the story felt so disjointed before, ever. :(

Fed-Kun's army
Woah upon rereading noticed this nice parallel of when Shin-ah goes to Tae woo and realising it’s not Hak. In chapter 116 when Shin-ah meets Tae woo for the first time he thinks Tae woo reminds him of someone and calls him a small Hak!

Dex-chan lover
i find it strange that people from the land where dragon warriors helped found their nation would immediately attack a dragon upon sight rather than fall to the ground in deference of a god. but maybe it’s been so long that dragons are considered mythical? i forget a lot of the background details when i come back to this story.

shin-ah is my favorite so he better not die

Users who are viewing this thread