Akatsuki no Yona - Ch. 250 - To the place where sadness ends

Dex-chan lover
Zeno I love you, but please PLEASE, do not hurt any of your family. please 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I want you guys to be happy forever, not like this, please....!!

Dex-chan lover
Zeno I love you, but please PLEASE, do not hurt any of your family. please 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I want you guys to be happy forever, not like this, please....!!
even if it's you, zeno, if you're the one plotting for their murders, I certainly will not forgive you 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

jak

Contributor
Is Zeno turning on them? Watch him become the final bad guy of the series.

Double-page supporter
I have a feeling Zeno has been devouring the dragons for ages. That's how he has been living forever while the other dragons are not.
While this could be a theory, it feel more like he wants to die.
so what Natth said make more sense help the enemy take the chalice far away, dragons lose their powers and he can finally die after 500 years, the cost is that his friends also die but at this point he his so tired of living and seeing them dying over and over again.

Fed-Kun's army
SHIN AH 😭 YOON 😭😭 their reunion was so sweet but my hopes are dashed… the chapter title was such a death flag but I don’t think shin ah died. And zeno what are you hiding!!!

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least I was only half right...
Yona did get to meet with Shin-ah, but he still evaporated. x.x

As for Zeno... I doubt he would side with the enemy to be able to die.
He's been so self sacrificing throughout the series. Even when he showed his "true self", his negative/tired of life attitude wasn't directed at anyone else but himself or the selfish dragon who made him like this. In chapters 106-108, unless I am remembering incorrectly, he showed genuine care and concern for his fellow dragons.

If anything, I believe that his being "caught" refers to the hints in his dialogue, during and preceding this arc, that would allow the astute reader - not me - to piece together what might be going on.

Users who are viewing this thread