Akatsuki no Yona - Ch. 249 - Hold it together

Dex-chan lover
Soo Won standing there all like:

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Goodness, this is my first time getting frustrated with the mangaka.

The whole chapter basically continued the panic from last chapter without resolving much. It basically went "Oh snap, sei-ryuu's here but don't kill him" to "Kill him!" repeatedly. Then, despite the Wind Tribe being well coordinated to the point of being able to temporarily restrain Shin-ah, somehow no one thought to go grab Yun ASAP? And then Soo-Won just appearing out of nowhere and getting chomped just like that? Ehhhhhh????
dft7mjk-6b2865f4-f63c-4deb-8590-e62b7c6a3b23.png

Does this kind of chaos occur in unplanned emergencies? Certainly! Does this feel good to read? Not at all. x.x Now our poor bean Shin-ah is wounded, there's tons of collateral damage, and we may have another dragon evaporate on us before Yona even arrives. ;m;

Double-page supporter
I am so excited that Kye-sook had his leg eaten. I’ve been waiting for so long for something bad to happen to that motherfucker.

This arc is heartbreaking but it’s starting to drag. I hope we get resolution soon.

Dex-chan lover
Omg this has been the happiest I've been since Hak and Yona Kiss YOU DESERVED THAT KYE-SOOK!!! AND I HOPE UR SHITTY KING IS DEAD TOO

amj

Dex-chan lover
shin ah 😭😭😭😭😭 he’s the most bb he doesn’t deserve this 😭😭😭

is soowon dead tho bc I wouldn’t be mad if this is how he goes LOL

Aggregator gang
I always forget that I must be in a minority here with my love of Soowon when chapters like this comes out😅

Im so stressed for him, and no one else feels the same! 😭💔

Fed-Kun's army
I’m just shocked and in horror as I was reading each panel.. I just can’t believe how tragic this arc has become .. that flashback of Shinah with the gang - who was the one who was thinking of that ?Joodoh or Keishuk? I thought it was Keishuk because he looks remorseful when he changed his order after seeing Shinah harm Suwon.

Users who are viewing this thread