Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 28 Ch. 160 - Kye-Sook From Above

???
I almost had a laughing fit, when they went in and found no one but kyo-ga!

jak

Contributor
Can't wait to see Hak go on a rampage against Kye Sook because you know he's gonna try to kill Yona.

Dex-chan lover
I feel incredibly bad for the general being seen like that. ?

The boys mother is up to something, can only hope it's not in the same nature as her husband's plans.

F*ck yeah! You become Yona's enemy, you get the stare of death!!
WHEE!!!! EFAIAWEUGIUAGNAIU
Sorry...

Dex-chan lover
What I'm waiting for is the bit where he's all "The Four Dragons! The four dragons were there!!!" and his hosts are like "Really? Did you get a good look at them?" "Well, no, it was dark, but one of them jumped into the sky and one of them stared into my very soul and there was a huge claw---" "My lord, you need rest. Perhaps you made too much haste in your journey here and have been worrying too much about affairs of state." "What?! But I! But they!!! I really saw them!" "Of course, my lord. A bath and your bed have been prepared."

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy Exactly!

This is the one time when a reality based reaction would totally work in a fantasy adventure/romance. Please make it happen, Mizuho-sensei. (Although any other brilliant plot turn you give us will be welcomed.)

I hope they don’t get hurt, now that more people are finding out about them they are gonna have a target on their backs

Kyoga naked in VIP room

Guard: “maybe this is kyoga’s style of hospitality”

HAHAHHAHAHA, this arc is my favorite

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was a wild, wild ride. Also, Kyo-Ga is naked. Just letting everyone know.

Users who are viewing this thread