Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 29 Ch. 167 - Too Heavy to Bear

Hak ... is going to go berserk ... this does not bode well for the opposing side.

Dex-chan lover
Page 22 needs to be placed with the word 'epic' in the dictionary.

Thank you for the update! ♥ I hope Hak will unleash Hell on earth towards them, for taking away his beloved Yona.

Dex-chan lover
The most surprising thing for me at least, is that he had a wife?! Well, that gives him some characterization, alright

Dex-chan lover
Not as good as Aragorn's speech at the Black Gate, but Aragorn was over a hundred years old, so I'm ready to cut Hak some slack.

Dex-chan lover
freaking cat boys face in the middle of all those moved faces killed me

I'm gonna riot if any of these kids gain anymore injuries, they deserve a break.

How creepy, it seems like he does want yona he just wants to wait till she old enough ? still gross

Hak is gonna go crazy!! He has people he wants to protect

Power Uploader
I think Kye-Sook and Joo-Doh will soon realise that putting Hak in command of a squadron in the front lines will have been a mistake.

After they defeat Ying Kuel-bo (and we all know they will, right?), Hak will have risen to the status of a War God to the Fire Tribe, and his reputation will even spread among the Sky Tribe. He even made a motivational speech.

He and Yona are slowly rising above Soo-Won and his cronies. Keep at it.

Dex-chan lover
What an epic chapter, I love this...
"How dare you make me cry" hahaha.
But really, no death flags please!

@lexy I Know! He had a wife?!?
I was as shocked as Yona, but I bet she’s not really happy (I mean, doesn’t look, at all).
Maybe she’d reveal some super secret information to Yona or let her go. Those are the most probable scenarios, otherwise there’s no point in introducing her (other than shocking the readers)

Power Uploader
@lexy @ArpanaR Well, polygamy wasn't that uncommon in tribal societies. Kuel-bo's tribe seems to be modelled after the Mongols, after all. Wanting her as a wife while already having one isn't particularly malicious, at least not more than he already is. We know he considers her as just a political pawn, so that's as low as he can get.

jak

Contributor
They are gonna regret letting Hak lead this army into battle. Something tells me he will create a whole lot of new allies for him and Yona.

Users who are viewing this thread