Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 31 Ch. 176 - Could You Hear Me?

OHHHHHH! Ka~wa~
YESSS~! Many fan bois and gal are gone crazy over these chapter. Not surprise, It's been years since we first read the manga and now, this loads of love are perfected for this moment.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaah~, this series will be the end of me XD <3

Still, something feels off with Gobi, it feels almost as if they drugged him or something... Or maybe he was just traumatized by that near death experience haha.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY HEARTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! The ship has finally sailed captains. So glad it didn't fall into that kind of "No mentioning because she didn't remember" cliche. I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.
All in all, there's something fishy about the drink. I'm a little bit concerned about that one, considering that Kye-sook just wanted to remove Yona all along.
Anyway, see you next month

jak

Contributor
Captain? Hak got demoted.

Also Gobi is a guy? How did it take this long for me to realize that.

GODDAMIT, I hate how this is only monthly sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
The advisor is depicted as a smart and careful guy, so it would be quite strange for him to try to poison Yona right now, while the army is celebrating the victory, with Hak having played a big role to guide them to that victory. It's not like the advisor would have hunted her for personal reasons, it was merely to make sure Soo-Won's position as a king wouldn't be challenged by a stronger opponent, leading the country into being split in two. However, if he murdered her right now, the army and the whole Fire Tribe likely would be extremely displeased, which wouldn't help Soo-Won.

Users who are viewing this thread