Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 33 Ch. 188 - Chasing Eyes

Dex-chan lover
That bodyguard would last 2 seconds against Hak. 3 seconds if Hak happened to be extremely merciful that day.

Thanks for the translation, and this chapter is like ugh, seriously I kinda wanna see Hak fight that guy, of course he will take him down it's Hak. Also on another note i secretly kinda enjoyed seeing Yona checking Hak out and her actual desire for him we don't get reminded much that she actually wants Hak. I myself was skeptical until this chapter and now I don't have any doubts about her desire for a Hak it was written all over her face this time.

Idk but it so painful, its become complicated. I wish yona can escape with the dragons and hak.

This is stupid. All those chapters to make yona a stronger character, just to boggle her down like in the past. She was supposed to have worked enough strenght and willpower to go through this shit, and also this whole bullshit of her not showing hostility to the one that killed her father is just... retarded, feels like she isn't even human.

I don't care about Yona's misunderstandings with her friends, but girl you finally got your chance to be with Su-won alone and you couldn't ask him a single worthy question? AAAHHHH!! How stupid can someone be? What was the point of "taking risks" and sneaking out to see him then?

I get everyone's frustration and sentiments. But can we talk about how CUTE Ao is! He is the cutest little thing ever!

She should compatible that this isn't what they agreed on for the Alliance if all she and her friends are restricted in all their mindedness, contrived to the tiny Castle...
It's been enough time for Yoon to learn, just leave..

Thank you for the update!

The recent chapters have been really frustrating. Maybe I should just take a break from this series for a year and then read all the chapters I missed in one go, to get over this part of the story more quickly. 😒

this arc is definitely getting tedious to read.

i had hoped that they would at least get past this secret keeping arc fast, but seems like it's going to drag for a bit

hak could totally take everyone here, too

All these chapters building up to THIS??? What happened to Yona becoming this great pillar of strength and now she can't speak her mind to a$$hole Sun-Won because 'awwh he's sick and dying :/ and maybe I don't hate him as much as I thought...' like WHAT?! He killed your dad! Tried to kill you! And now she's "sacrificed" herself to keep the dragons and Hak safe?? As IF ugh.

suwon looked pretty as always, i missed the dragons :( <3 yona could've asked suwon about everything but she didn't it's frustrating :/ .. i love the manga sm but the story is soooooo slow it's taking forever maybe i should really take a break, i hope everything will be clear after that, and i hope hak who was supposed to be suwon's "close friend" to try to know what really happened with his "friend" and to face him to know the full truth from him the way he only wants to attack him is so ridiculous :/

don’t agree with all the yona hate. thanks for the translations! but gotta be honest, scanlators should not be putting their opinions on the story within the chapter as TN, not needed and distracting imo.

Dex-chan lover
She's not thinking straight because of the fear and change to how she's been living for so long. Jaeha was right that she's in an altered state of mind. I reckon the plot will only start changing in their favour after the dragons have decided they're sick of this and swoop in to run off with Yona, hak and yoon.

I don't get what's that unusual about what Yona did... She did what she always does, she puts herself on the line for protecting those she loves and cares for. She admitted in this chapter, that none of it is for su-won, she doesn't feel bad at all for his sickness.
She's not letting go of any development or anything, she's found a way to expand her boundaries, in a way that would be agreed to. Avoiding all the problems....
She did say in the last chapter, she feels as if her legs have been cut, I know it's because of the restrictions, but she's working herself out of it, without any help from anyone (she even went to see su-won incognito, can't say she didn't learn anything now, can we?).
She's the kind of princesses who would want to rescue herself, rather than put someone else at risk (much less if it's someone important to her)
Logically speaking, the story is headed in the right direction, I expected something like this to happen sooner or later, and things might look bleak for a while, or longer, but that'd just make the happy ending even better, trust me.
And lastly, we finally see Yona's first enemy(as per the manga) , #1 villian from chapter 1(the only villian except su-won, which pretty much made us forget him) , who scared Yona before her birthday 😤
Su-won should at least punish him for leaving those nasty bruises on Yona's neck 😡 though I know he won't, but if Hak or anyone from her group saw, they'd definitely be super mad, just like I am.

“If you really have an illness that’s going to lead to your death, I can neither find satisfaction in seeking retribution nor genuinely mourn for you. All I’ve asked is that you wait.” is the accurate translation. and i think it's better to not add your personal opinions on the sides, thank you

HOW DARE!!
YONA HATE!?!?
YOU GUYS OUT OF YOUR MIND!?
(yes you have liberty of expression, just saying my part lol)
First, yes, Yoon has a motive, maybe a good one to legitimate everything he did.
Second, no, Yona does NOT have to pardon him, or mourn him, or feel sorry for him, the guy killed her Dad, maybe he was a horrific King, but it was HER dad, so, the stance Yona is taking right now is so legit, i coul applaud it for the Oscar.
Plos, setting and Characters wise, THIS is the best outcome for Her.

Users who are viewing this thread