Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 33 Ch. 189 - The Crimson Dragon King

Contributor
I mean, everyone basically knew that Hak would be the sword and Soowon the shield, we were all just waiting for the author to explain how Soowon would be the shield for Yona. And now we know; he took on the burden of the crimson dragon king's pain, while Yona reincarnated into an unrelated bloodline.

Me at the of the chapter: WAIT WHAATTTT😱
(But not that surprising bcs he is a member of royal family, which mean they share the same lineage, isn't it? or not? It doesn't mean that they're actually a sibling right?)

another complicated arc which is not so interesting for me, if they end up as a sibling, its just remind me to another manga and it make this manga become ordinary🙃

when will yona take the throne anyway, seems like the dragon power gonna fade soon.. dont u think its priority for them. Hmmmm..

geez, we knew from the first chapter that they were cousins!! talk about the wtf in the plot instead of wtf incest!

Aggregator gang
Reading the comments makes me sad.
A very good and enjoyable story with great and complex characters such as akatsuki no yona does not deserve the "Go Die Soo won" or other shitty comments

@copperhead
exactly!!! I regret reading some of them I won’t ever read the comments again.
They always make me wonder are we really reading the same thing??? :/ their words shows how they don’t understand anything in the story, If they payed attention to everything in the story they would’ve never said those ugly words, and they would’ve never said some dumb or nonsensical things too. But some people only focus on one side(mostly the romance) and ignore everything else so they miss how great the story is and characters.
It’s okay to dislike a character but the way some people are wasting their energy and time on hating a fictional character and attacking who likes them is so pathetic. It’s fiction..
and IN MY PERSONAL OPINION suwon is the most interesting character he’s so unique, the mangaka deserves an award for making this great character. and he deserves a happy ending too.

For the translation team: Thank you so much.

Group Leader
@danaxf4 I feel a little embarrassed to accept your thanks, 'cause I'm one of those who want Soo-won dead in a ditch, too. But glad you like our releases.

@Evil_Twin
Aww Thank you so much for your hard work, I really appreciate it💛💛 💛💛💛🙏🏻🙏🏻
I’ll never get why some people hate this fictional character to the level they want him dead I really don’t see that what he did was wrong and he still hasn't done anything wrong at all, and tbh I don’t like arguing with people about it it gives me a headache cuz it’s pointless i’ll never change my opinion about him and it’s fiction at the end, but it’s okay people can like and dislike whoever they want🙆🏻‍♀️ he might really die soon or at the end and his haters might change their opinion on him or celebrate 😭and I just hope i’ll be satisfied with the ending no matter what😭🙆🏻‍♀️

You’re so fast wow Thanks for translating the chapter
_____
@danaxf4
I totally agree.
He’s the most interesting character in the manga for me too

@kateinfinity
Yeess 🥺💕

I’m glad the story is finally moving forward, but i do think it’s better for me to take a break until the manga ends and then complete reading it, waiting for a month for a new chapter to drop is hard when the manga is so good :(

Aggregator gang
@danaxf4 Oh my god thanks for your comment, I really appreciate that I'm not the only one feeling like this, not in phase with the other and sick of all the bad comments
@Evil_Twin You're doing the translation? Thanks a lot I really enjoy the manga, much less so the comments unfortunately. Now it's all about shipping 2 characters, and the rest of the work doesnt interest people.

@copperhead
I’m happy to see your comment 🥺💗💗

People who spend their time hating on stories or wishing death for fictional characters and SHOVING IT IN OUR FACES are everywhere it makes me sick specially when the character or the story doesn’t deserve it at all(suwon, akayona manga e.g.) like.. hate whatever you want but stop shoving it in our faces and the way their comments are all about their hatred is concerning, fiction isn’t supposed to be this deep. i love it when i see comments that show the readers are interested in the whole thing not just one side, enjoying their time and that they really focus while reading, I barely see them here sadly. So I won’t ever waste my time reading comments on this site.

In the end the whole royal family is messed up, they were probably all killing each other.. soowoons father, yonas mother and father.. in the end i still dislike soowoon he could have solved everything peaceful yet he didnt and yona was chased out of the castle and even now he isnt doing anything... either he has no power as King and is a puppet of his subordinate or doesnt wish to change the current situation.. no matter what it is, it wont make him look better in the way i see him

I KNEW IT. I had this theory, cause Soowon has this ginger hair. Its like the washed down version of Yona's crimson hair. Which means Soowon has a stronger blood connection of king hiryuu than all the other descendants, however, Yona is rather the Reincarnation of king hiryuu therefore she has the same soul as king hiryuu, which means automatic crimson hair.
Moreover King il has always forbidden soowon from going down to the shrine in the castle and there MUST be a reason. Which we could conclude from this chapter that something in that shrine could awaken soowon's lineage 😗😗

ALSO! i dont get why you guys want soowon to die??? He is hot! But also his character has so much depth to him. In my opinion, soowon is a very good king. He tries his best for his country and betrayed two people he loved the most for the country. Moreover soowon has a kind heart, you can see that when he stopped waging the war after seeing the princess from that other country (forgot the arc name) but yeah.

I remember that one chapter where King Il was actually bad ass

Everything is not what it seems @.@

To be honest i really hated su won but not anymore.. I don’t know when i started to like him but i feel like he’s not that bad.. he did kill the previous king and chased yona out (which i still don’t understand why he wanted to kill her as well) but it wasn’t because he was being greedy, his character has more depth to it than just that and i want to find out for myself why he decided to do things that way.. that being said, Yona is still my favorite character and i hope she finds a way to get out of this mess soon and reunite with the gang.

@bicyclebastard Like you said, it was commonplace for first cousins to marry, thats why I wondered if Soo-Won and Yona were actually siblings (cause even in history- incest was frowned upon- well most places it was frowned upon). But I guess after reading the comment by @semicharmed I think what he/she said makes sense....🙂

Users who are viewing this thread