Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 33 Ch. 190 - The Founder's Kin

Contributor
I mean, we all knew Soowon's side of the story was coming, since the very beginning. He was never written out to be the 'bad guy,' and there's always been hints of something having happened between his parents and Yona's parents that Soowon was aware of but not Yona, so it's important that it's finally being made clear to us. It's not like the author pulled this out of nowhere.

Fed-Kun's army
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

I'M SO CONFUSED XD

So not all the crimson dragon's child inherit his blood? But how could Yona didn't inherit his blood if her mother inherit his blood? Wait, i forgot .. aksndjd XD

I wonder if this is going to be the storyline which explains why king Il was murdered.
It never felt right to me that Soo-won particularily wanted to become a king or he was after a revenge. I wonder if Il himself was in the plot as well for some reason, it was kinda too easy for the assassins to be able to enter the king's chambers in the middle of the night. But I doubt that anyone wanted Yona to see it, that probably messed up their plans.

Dex-chan lover
@inapaww reminder that Soo-Woon's father committed genocide lol

I mean I guess hitler had a sad back story too if you think about it.

lol im sorry but this is like an AU for the love story between Hak and Su-won lmao

Hell yih more back story. A time where daddy yo-hon wasn't an evil killing person, yet. Hope we also get to see Yona's mom in this flashback. I also really like this is getting more political.

@MeiraEve Yona isn't related to Hiryuu by blood since the Hiryuu bloodline is from Soo-woon's mother's side. Soo-woon and Yona are cousins from their father's side, since they're brothers. Yona's only relationship with Hiryuu is that she *is* Hiryuu, she is his reincarnation. His soul is with her. Hiryuu's reincarnation does not depend on the bloodline but probably that star that came when Yona was born. In Zeno's flashback there was a star that came when Yona was born indicating Hiryuu has returned to earth.

I'm honestly became more and more confused with the story line. This author is one of the worst at giving foreshadowing. At this point this just seem like forcefully stacking one background atop another hazardly. The way Su-won's background introduced in this arc (Pretty sure in an attempt to make him not so one-dimensional) is also one of the worst 'introductions' I have ever seen in every manga I've ever read.

Huhuhu lord yu hon looked like Hak. I almost fainted.
Because we never know who's hak parents.
I'm like is Hak and suwon sibs. Hak got his dad face and suwon his mom.
Lol... My imagination. 😅

Thank you for the new chapter!

So this is the beginning of a flashback, what we saw so far of his parents' first meeting at least is nice ^^ Well, we already know it will end in tragedy though ;_;
Soo-woon saying they really don't need something like the Hiryuu reincarnation around is worrisome about his future intentions toward Yona... Does he resent his bloodline or not? Does he think that Yona would begin a new one and that her children would all have that sickness too in the future, aka the same fate as himself and all his ancestors? Or isn't he thinking quite that far and there is something else about her right here right now being the reincarnation of Hiryuu that goes against all his plan for the country?

wonder if suwon's distaste for a reborn crimson king is for political or personal reasons. just waiting to see his whole political moves really

also girl really let herself get beaten up by a badly trained eagle and then gave the eagles owner the (probably expensive) meat she was buying and proceeds to get kidnapped by him... what LMAO

@hitsuchan dang. what if that is indeed possible? I mean maybe they're twins. or have different mothers. Like someone who is supposed to be the fiancee of yuhon or maybe Hak just got more of his dad's blood. cause wasn't he abandoned around the wind tribe?

@Eunieberry @hitsuchan Ikr he looks like Hak. Actually it makes sense if Hak is from another woman so somehow his mom abandoned him. Well but then in the end Yuhon is still a jerk🙄
Thanks for the update~^^

Dex-chan lover
Uuuuuuuuh????
Is hak soo wons brother???? They look and act way way too similar. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy got two women pregnant, tried to cut it off with the one who isn't soo wons mother, he has a vicious personality so she would've hid the child so they don't die and then gave him up to the wind tribe??

Even if they're cousins at least Yona would have an easier time marrying an "unknown" Prince compared to her dad's murderer.

Though I wonder if we're being misled, that'd be interesting too.

Users who are viewing this thread