Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 33 Ch. 190 - The Founder's Kin

I gotta say that the way Yona just stumbled upon Lady Yon-Hi's memoir is super contrived

Please don't let Hak be Yuhon's son. Please just let him be an insolent peasent with some badass abilities in combat and a handsome smile.

Supporter
That transition from "Yona doesn't know" to "Oh what's this book doing here? Oh, wait a minute..." was terrible x(

Fed-Kun's army
so Yon-hi went and married a guy who kiddnapped her... I really hope there is some kind of love not him forcing himself on her...

Omggg he’s so good-looking he looks like Hak a lot tho.. I don’t know about you but i already ship them lol 😂 And su won’s mom kinda looks like Yona too

Fed-Kun's army
@semicharmed
Wait, that means the current (well actually last generation) royalties doesn't have Hiryuu's blood? Is that mean that not all of royalties is Hiryuu's descendant??? 😭

@MeiraEve yes 😀 it was mentioned many many chapters ago, either at Kija's first appearance or when the dragons were finally united and went to visit sensei (the priest). At some point Yona mentions that she couldn't be Hiryuu because she wasn't related to them because she was from a different tribe (Sky), sensei also mentions that royal family changed many times during the many centuries that past. All the tribes at some point became the royal family. That's why there's a lot of theories around that say Hiryuu's bloodline came from the fire tribe.

Fed-Kun's army
@semicharmed

Aaaah, thank you for the explanation!
I was seriously confused.. 😭
And when they mentioned the change in the royal family, i thought that the king changed from tribe to tribe but there is surely the first royal family's descendant there.. so i didn't think too far 😅😅😅

Soo-won mother just too cute for word ... Now I know where soo-won get his appearance from XD

Idk what I was expecting but I didn't think Yuhon would be so handsome....I rlly wanted to stop at this chapter so the chapters could build up but I'm so curious😩😩

yuhon is so charismatic tho?

@WiseGirl same! i've started reading this series yesterday and kept seeing your comments every now and then! we're almost caught up to the latest chapter >.<

Users who are viewing this thread