Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 34 Ch. 194 - Red Blood Obsession

Everything is tying together omg. Hak was cute asf as a child and fine asf grown

jak

Contributor
Yon hi massacring of the high priest and group seems to have broken Il and Kashi.

Fed-Kun's army
A.... AAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I CAN'T WITH THIS-
She.. already knows it.. and told Hak to protect Yona... 😭😭😭
Too much angst... Heart broken.. 1 month of waiting is too painful..

Fed-Kun's army
So this kinda confirms that Hak its maybe the shield?

baby soo-won is the only happy thing in these flashbacks. and even is that is tinged with regret and depression of knowing what's to come

I'm thinking that maybe Hak has something to do with the prophecy around Yona (I've always wondered). We still have yet to find out about the "sword and shield", maybe Kashi saw that Hak becomes that? 🤔 just a theory. Love the updates!

omg what a precious chapter with baby Yona, Hak, and Soo-Won even though we know how everything unfolds between the characters 😭the next few chapters are gonna hurt istg
thanks for the update!!

Okay the trio was sooo cute when they were little! Its too bad soowon grew to be a vindictive little shit. But at least hak and yona fulfilled rheir destinies.

There seems to be no good characters in this story.
But the way forward for Yona is pretty clear. Wait till Suwon dies, then take over the throne, and try not to be a tyrant. Use the fact she is the reincarnation to reform the religion and unite it with the royal family again.
That will give the people a clear path too.

Every character has their struggle. Well i like yona always support the author (collection comic) i knew. This author really great.

Wow! That adds 1 more to the gloomy chapters!
On a totally different note- SO THATS HOW HAK AND YONA FIRST MET, HUH?
😆😆😆OmG!
I totally wanted to know- how they 1st met!
I even planned to write to author, to request this story!
Hak- She hates me, right?
“She’s just wary of strangers”
“There’s a cat in the garden, do you wanna see it?” “Come on!”
Yona so cute - “cat?”
Su-won: it’s really cute and fluffy!
And they’re so CUTE while playing with cat!😆😆😆
And when Kashi told Hak to protect Yona 💘 OMG! So tots adorbs! 😍
Wow! Just wow! This is the thing I’ve been waiting for.... for such a long time!
Not complaining but, if it had been from Yona’s perspective, rather than Su-won’s mother, it would have been full of sparkles, rather than a gloomy undertone 😰

@Yokiko
I have a theory too about the prophecy too
You know that how HakXYona is almost a set ship, right?
Then maybe he’s the ‘king’ (after marrying Yona) and Yona & Su-won are the sword and shield.
😆😆😆
Every one would realise they had the wrong perspective all along?(I mean the readers), who were supporting the wrong protagonist! Hak would be soo cool as the king! I think he’ll bring about financial stability and make the country a warm and kind place like the wind tribe!
I do have other theories about the prophecy, but I love this one the most 😍

Users who are viewing this thread