Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 34 Ch. 194 - Red Blood Obsession

i think kashi saw that hak and yona were meant to be together..like red string of fate?
thanks for the chapter!

I kind of had forgotten about the sword and shield prophesy, anyone perhaps remember when that came up?

If though Hak is the shield for Yona, I wouldn't be surprised if Soo-won was the sword. For all his flaws and bad choices related to Yona, Suwon has shown that he is a capable and intelligent king. In the story so far, Suwon has done a lot to rectify many of the issues and threats that were facing the country. If then Hak is the shield protecting Yona on her way to the throne, Soo-won is a powerful weapon that has cut through a lot of the issues and opens the way for Yona to establish the kind of rulership she would want.

Soo won....the only dude I care about. He's morally grey but he's my favourite character in the whole story haha

I think what Kashi saw is that in future Hak is the one who will protect Yona later. But still, just a guess ._.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s interesting to see King Il in a different light and to see Soo-won’s calculating manner start. Kashi probably told Il that Hak would make a fine protector for Yona.

Dex-chan lover
I have a weird theory that the yellow dragon's ex also had the blood of the crimson dragon king that's why he felt love around her on top of her dying from an unknown disease(and because she was running away from the royals that's probably why she stayed in the middle of a forest) after that event I assume he went and searched all over the place finding out the reasons of her death and then figured out history while he was doing nothing but be bored.

Dex-chan lover
The illness is taking then younger and younger
Many thanks

So we know that Yona's mother was murdered and that the palace has a history of covering up crimes. Since its probably likely that Yona's mother wasn't killed by bandits, I think it must have been Lord Yu-Hon. I don't really see another explanation. He has the most motive and he already tried to kill her once before.

Ugh I love this story so much😭🙏❤ With every chapter a little bit is answered and a ton more questions appear😂 Makes it very fresh and super unpredictable, this is like a detective mystery solving drama😝👌 (p.s., I love emojis! Don't judge👍)

@ArpanaR
I love that theory! Hak had always been my favourite character and I think him living in the shadows of his 'red dragon' wife would be unfair to him.
he basically carried the whole kingdom on his shoulders.
@Aeriandra
I remember they said that Zeno( yellow drag) is possibly the shield in earlier chapters.
Hak is a strong candidate, considering how Yona's mom told him to 'protect' her.
Then it would make sense for either Soo won or one of the other dragons to become a sword

If kashi sees everyone’s future doesn’t than mean that she knows su won is going to kill the king,, Il already had bad feelings about su won so he must know something or two though i doubt kashi would tell him that (bc he might have killed su won as a kid) or he actually does know and accepts his fate of being killed on his hands because he knows it will bring peace to the kingdom

Aggregator gang
I love this arc 😍 The author did really well with the backstory and the character developments.
I wonder what Yona will think after she’s done reading YonHi’s diary.

@practicallyuseful
Hak has been my favourite too! Although I love all of them! Even the bad ones!
I imagined that Hak would marry Yona, become king, and Yona won’t be too far behind... she’ll be the sword to bring about change and revolution! Su-won will be the shield, something like a prime-minister, maybe? Some one who counsels the king, you know, recommend strategies and stuff....his evil deeds will be revealed and he’d be punished accordingly, but won’t die - that sort of thing!
😆😆😆 Happy ending for all! (There was stated somewhere in the story that only Yona can save Su-won from himself, I think that’s what it was about, tho it could be about his disease 🤔)
According to the official version that I’ve read...
the monarch, the sword, the shield and the four dragons will be gathered together, then the decision by the monarch can make or break the country
~ it was along those lines
So it can’t be one of the four dragons, they can’t be the sword, shield or monarch, I think.

Zmk

Damn the trio looks so cute together. But it also brings a sense of dread knowing what will happen in the future. I

I hope redemption happens for Soo won. He isn't what you would describe as a clear cut antagonist. There is way more to him that you can see he isn't evil. When he first took over Kouka as king, I thought all hell would break loose. But was utterly confused in my stance to hate him when when he was genuinely making a difference to Kouka without being a tyrant.

So is there some secret lineage with Hak or did Kashi say it bc she could see his future, and that is protecting Yona? Or ya know the *opens dusty book* prophecy?

Kashi did say she can't see everything-everything, maybe bc the future isn't really set in stone, however what does she see with Soo-won? A bad feeling? Is that why Il treated Soo-won badly from the start? I think there is some difference in how Kashi and Il sees "fate" which is something to think about.

Also, does Kashi see her own death coming? Yu-hon? The current king? The whole shit that's going to unfold for next king?

Soo-won having the dragon bloodline he must've felt the same feeling as Yon-hi, the "knowing" feeling when he first saw Yona.

I sympathize with Yon-hi with her whole existential crisis, having told all her life and all her generations that their bloodline was sacred bc Hiryuu, but that does bring the question of why Hiryuu reincarnated now and there of all times, because of Il's "wish" iirc Zeno was wondering this as well some chapters back. All in all, *kronk* it's all coming together. And shit is about to hit the fan.

Users who are viewing this thread