Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 34 Ch. 194 - Red Blood Obsession

Dex-chan lover
Actually it does sound reasonable that Soo-won took the throne and became the sword which destroyed all of the Yona's potential enemies, so that once she is ready to become the monarch she can rule in peace.

I don't think that Soo-won took the throne just to give it over to Yona. At the same time, I'm second-guessing my earlier thoughts that he tried to kill Yona, too. In the beginning chapters, it looked like he just planned just to kill Il and to leave Yona alone. Then when Yona witnessed it, he tried to kill the witnesses. What if he sent his head bodyguard after Yona that night to make sure she escaped though? If that guy is so strong, it doesn't make sense that a pampered princess got away even with help. And the one person that did get sent after them was a complete joke.

Thank you for the translation, wow this chapter was very good we are getting to answers finally

i wonder when exactly king il grew warmer towards soo-won? because he seemed to care about him in like the first chapter of AnY unless that was another huge lie.

Contributor
Rather than making Il look sympathetic, this flashback is just making me distrust him more and more... he doesn't even love his wife, he just loves the idea that he is fulfilling a prophecy, that his daughter is the Crimson King. And poor Kashi can't even say that she's happy, just that she's accepted her fate of bringing the Crimson King into the world.

Power Uploader
@sukaley I noticed that. But bear in mind that it was Kashi who asked Il for that. She could've chosen not to tell him anything. And he was the one who saved her.

Also remember that Il is shown crying miserably over the loss of Kashi in chapter four or five. I think Kashi may be wrong in her judgement of Il's feelings for her. He appears cold interacting with Yon-hi and Soo-won, but depending on what he already knows, it's understandable. We don't see anything from the point of view of people not on Yu-hon's side. The memoir is ultimately biased.

Tbh i feel like yonhi is a bij. Wat she mean by what about my family. That bij doesnt even care about what she cause.

She literally live her life peacefully. She choose to ignore the facts and try be nice to yoona mama just so she can feel inner peace. She just want to comfort her heart.

Hahhaha
This is so good
This story is so freaking good

You can actually see the inherited traits of suwon from his parents. He may look soft like his mother but he has a side that.....well sort of like his parents too.
This chap summarise or like concludes his parents personality.
Yona is like her father, can i just add and a beauty like her mom 😍 sorry i really loves kashi's face. 😅
She's quite carefree and wants peace and good, until suwon committed a treason, killed her dad and tried to kill her too.
Well she's badass due to this plot, but still. What a betrayal 🤷‍♀️ idk, i still can't forgive suwon now.

Anddddddd i want to know who is hak????

Hak's origin is still a mystery!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Im someone that from chapter 1 was happy that King Il was killed, but maaaaaan, every chapter of the flashback only makes my more and more happy that dude was stabbed like the fat pig he was.

@Evil_Twin can you stop with the biased notes during the chapter? its unpleasant.

@Tearsax I agree with you about the biased notes. Right now, we don't know the whole story. We can't pass judgement on Soowon based on what has been revealed so far. His character is pretty vague at this point.

My theory:
Yona was told by Soowon that not all deaths are as they seem, which makes her wonder about the death of her mother, who was supposedly killed by bandits. The mother was revealed to be Kashi, a surviving priest (before Iksu was revealed). We know that Yuhon attempted to have all the priests burned but since Kashi was saved, he may have eventually found out that she survived the massacre. This leads him to kill Kashi, infuriating King Il (for reasons that may perhaps not be love, but rather use, as Kashi can see others' futures). As "revenge" or a spur of the moment, King Il kills his brother, in which Soowon is later told of or witnesses himself. Soowon probably wasn't aware that his father killed Kashi, so he believed King Il just killed his father for no reason, or perhaps because he was afraid of a rival. This eventually leads to the start of the story.

I wasn’t expecting a chapter until the 20th 😭😭😭 blessssss

Thank youuuu for the scans I wasnt expecting one so soon <3. This is so interesting. I wonder though if yon-hi's family are really relatives of the crimson king?

Fed-Kun's army
the only thing that stops me from comparing Soo-won with Griffith is Soo-won lack ambition
*base on my understanding of the story so far

So Il most likely knew that Soowon was going to kill him (and possibly Yona), which is probably why he didn't want him near his daughter. Idk why his attitude towards Soowon changed but I'd be wary of him too.

Fed-Kun's army
@prihuda22
" fuck you all soo won lover "
OK we're dealing with some great and wise arguments there. You must be what, 6 years old at the most?
Chill, brat

Fed-Kun's army
@Ellollie
Yeah I agree with that. I'm just having trouble imagining yuhon killing Kashi after all this time suddenly when he learns her secret. He did kill the priests because of the their power and the threat they were to the throne. But all in all that sums up everythin

Users who are viewing this thread