Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 34 Ch. 194 - Red Blood Obsession

SUCH A GOOD CHAPTER

Damn kashi... knew she’d have a good reveal, but it’s bittersweet that she knew yona’s future without ever seeing it for herself 🤧

i feel like this is a great moment to reread the first chapter with all this new info

@Tearsax
I always felt Soo wan got a raw deal this far.
After all he has not been actively chasing down Yona and has been saving the country. I have to buy this manga.

This chapter is amazing… so many information revealed and I love Lady Kashi’s foreshadowing about Hak and Yona<3

@Tearsax and all the people who dislike the annoying notes : luckly we have the Little Miss translation without angsty notes and a better English! A good translator should never influence the readers with their comments. Support them.

Power Uploader
@Mahoyaku It's rather unbecoming to kick up dust because you prefer one version to the other. The two groups are mostly ignoring each other, so why come to the comment section of one to express your preference? Just block this one and wait for the other. Don't forget that both groups are hobbyists enjoying their hobby and deserve a minimum of respect. Tearsax has eyes, they don't need your advice to check the other version out when it comes.

(Just for the record, I don't have a horse in this race. I read the raws and only come here for comment. Because this version comes out earlier and gets more comments, it's where I lurk.)

Dex-chan lover
he has a mustache now so according to shoujo law that's how you know the romance is dead

Fed-Kun's army
I'm probably wrong with this theory ab the sword and shield but i personally thought the shield was yoon this whole time and hak is the sword bc im not sure in the manga beginning but i distinctively remember yoon protecting yona with a shield it's a bit flimsy but i feel like it fit perfectly but I'm very curious ab what's to come

Group Leader
I was iffy about il at the beginning with the church and I still kind am but I'm much less iffy. At least compared to soo-wans dad who murdered children, civilians, and a whole religious group without any good reason. He's just to much for me. I also don't understand how soo-wans mother still married him after she found out.

Power Uploader
It's becoming a critical question whether Soo-won knows of this memoir or not. Since this seems to be his personal library, I can't believe he doesn't, but it's possible it's part of the palace library that he ordered moved to his chambers and hasn't had the time to read it all yet.

If he knows the contents of the memoir, then Soo-won is really the worst kind of scum I can think of. Especially if he knew it before launching his coup d'état.

Suwon had it hard— having someone tell you that you give off an unpleasant feeling is sad :(. He genuinely seemed to be a happy kid.

I wonder if the senjuso herb will help cure suwon. Yoon and Min-soo were discussing it in a previous chapter.

Also, I wonder if Suwon had Hak in mind as his successor.....

Does anyone remember if Lady Yonhi is still alive? Or had she already passed away? I can't seem to remember at all 😫

Power Uploader
@Yokiko We know she was still alive after Il became emperor, from chapter 4 when Yona had a cold. But in chapter 185 Yona concludes she's dead, and they're concealing her death lest the secret of the Crimson Illness gets out.

Users who are viewing this thread