Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 200 - No Time left

Group Leader
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Aggregator gang
Yaaaaaaaaaay 200th chapter! Congratulations Kusanagi Mizuho sensei! Also, thanks for the chapter!

The tension is rising, Soo Won is gonna die soon they'll probs blame Yona, war happens, Yona is forced to either become queen and lead or flee and stop the war somehow with the allies she's made on her journey.

I can't believe I have to wait a month to see what happens next AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Group Leader
I need Yona x Hal time!!!😫
Also can Su-won hurry up and declare Yona as his successor!!!!
Stupid advisor whatever pisses me off the most! With is stupid plan to use the dragons TRASH!
Also what’s this Su-won brought the tribes together. Yona did that the f where would the Fire Tribe and Wind Tribe be without Yona! Anyway’s I know Su-won is there childhood friends and I guessssssssss not the worst person in the story but can he hurry up and leave. YONA ON THE THROWN 👸🏻 YONA ON THE TROWN ✊🏼 YOOOONNNNAAA!!!!!🤟🏼

Oh my gosh that was so good thank you for the wonderful translation and art work fixing !!! Augh i can't believe it how easily Soo-Won redirected the enemies and how he and Yona are "cut from the same cloth" lmao. Also omg will there be a war?! So excited!!!,

ofc he would notice hhhhh hell will break loose soon yet again

thank you for the translation!

After doing all those things to gain the throne and unite the tribes, after killing Yona's father and attempting to kill her and Hak, after making the Zeno and the others as prisoners, don't die yet bastard I won't forgive you

thank Hiryuu for Hak’s observational skills, seriously. he never misses anything. except maybe when it comes to romance lol

Users who are viewing this thread