Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 200 - No Time left

Hak is running this show lol seriously thank God we have a hak armed with a brain. Thanks for the chapter and y'all are super fast

Fed-Kun's army
first of all, HAPPY 200 CHAPTERS!!!
for a shoujo manga, this sure has gone a very long way :D

Second, akssksbsjsbdjdsjje HAK'S THE MVP HEREEEE
He noticed it right away!!!!!

Third, anyone knows the manga title for the bottom right image at the cover image? XD

This cliffhanger!!!! HAKK. Black thunder god, expected nothing less from you.💜 thank you so much for the update

Can't wait for the moment where Soo-won dies Pog TBH i just want him to disappear so we can move on from his dumb ass

I’m so sick of Yona suddenly not trusting anyone of her close friends the ones who have proven they would die for or with her, it’s so out of character and I’m growing weary of it

Dex-chan lover
I literally have no clue what they're doing anymore. Are they just doing some weird roleplay or something? The people in power ALREADY basically set them up in a position where Yona Hak and the Dragons could seize the government in half a second.

Shouldn't Soo Won and the rest be obeying their orders, not the other way around? Hak has control over the rank and file military personnel, all Yona needs to say is "muh Dragon God has revealed that Soo Won is a corrupt usurper!" in front of a crowd of people and they're donezo. It'd be over. That's their queen and a living God lmao

Fed-Kun's army
is the auther trying to make us have sympathy for the king?

Thanks for the update!! 😄 at chapter 200, I honestly wonder how many chapters it will be until we get to the end 🤔

Yona you cant forgive him even though hes gonna die..... Hak kill that guy....... want it to be over......... I want to see our dragons as yonas generals when shes the ruler of the kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread