Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 201 - Gloom

Supporter
YONA DA QUEEN AND HAK DA MAN

I AM LOOSING MY MIND THEY ARE TOO CUTE TOGETHER GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

@zz2000 Thank you so much for that information1 It proves that we are getting near the ending. As for @kendama each person has it's own opinion and I respect yours. But, if Hak is the strogest human then the story will be the solo leveling, or second life ranker where the ML is overpowered. (BTW i like those two stories) In a previous chap Hak refers to that old man as a very strong person that he had a har time beating. Anotherthing warriors specialize in 1 or two weapons, they may learn how to use different ones but they are mainly very very adept in only one, in this case Hak's specialization is the spear, so that he managed to survive against a person he deemed as very very strong using a just a sword that makes hak GREAT. And the reason why Yona went to find the 4 dragons was so that they could protect/help Hak because Hak vs every human solder on the kingdom will only kill him. Its the same as 1 dragon decendant or something vs hundreds of solders, they are bound to tire out and loose.

Double-page supporter
"Show some wisdom in your decisions" YOOOOOOOOOO! GET F***** KEI-SHUK!

YASS THANK YOU. It’s the third kissssss!! Aaaah~ I feel giddy and happy. Things has been stressful cause of my gruelling finals and I Still have two subjects but YES!! The YonaHak moment I’ve been waiting for ❤️

Yay. We have Hak and Yona moments. At least Hak already knows the reason regarding Yona’s actions.

Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm going to go with Hak letting himself be defeated as well. After all, if Hak had continued the fight, it would've got the attention of the other soldiers and perhaps the 4 dragons, and that would've probably led to a major internal conflict, which is the last thing the kingdom needs. That's of course not to say that this Hyoo-ri guy isn't strong, I'm sure that he could give Hak a challenge and perhaps even beat Hak (on one of Hak's off days anyway). However if Hak is in prime condition, I honestly don't see him losing to anyone in a one on one fight.

Omananbshshshhs the way I screamed for the kiss.... was I starved of romance 😂🥺🙈 ahhh I love this story so much !! The development for yona is sooo good !! The way she roasted him!! Queen I tell you! Ah how I missed hak sooo much !! Now gotta wait for New Years🥺❤️ Thank you for the update !!!

Fed-Kun's army
I'mma riot if it ends up one of them will have to die....
I don't mind a cliche happy ever after.. i really don't... At least for Yona, Hak, Yoon, and the 4 dragons.. :'))

Can you at least show some passion when kissing Hak, Yona? It kinda ruins the mood y’know

I'm kinda angry with Kusanagi-sensei, this chapter is full of pain, at least they finally met
thanks for the fast release!

Power Uploader
@stewmberto I had read it. In the raws.

What Kei-shuk said was わざと捕まったと?

It all hangs on the word わざと, which basically means "on purpose, intentionally, deliberately"; and on the verb 捕まる, "to be captured or arrested", and the way it's conjugated here, which is a plain past.

So Kei-shuk's literally asking, "Are you saying being captured was your purpose?", but there's a very slight nuance here that is hard to convey in English.

Basically, there's a difference between "doing something that will lead to a result" and "allowing something to happen to you". Hak approached Yona and Soo-won on chapter 6 because he thought that would lead him to be captured (probably on the spot, which is why this chapter begins with Hak perplexed that it didn't happen because Soo-won didn't notice him).

What he's not saying is that he allowed himself to be defeated and knocked unconscious by Hyoo-ri. (Which wouldn't make sense anyway, given that he couldn't know whether Hyoo-ri would kill him instead of knocking him out. Otherwise he wouldn't have put up a fight, seeing as Hyoo-ri was aiming for his vitals.)

His intention was to be captured? Yes. By being defeated in single combat and losing the ability to protect himself? No, the sentence doesn't imply that.

"Let oneself be captured" would use a different construction, in my opinion. If I may hazard a guess, あなたはわざと我々があなたを捕させたと? or something along these lines, "Are you saying you let us capture you on purpose?"

Anyway, if he had allowed Hyoo-ri to disarm and knock him out, he's truly an idiot, which is almost as bad.

Dex-chan lover
Boy.. why does hak age down when he's hurt. Like visually lol
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread