Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 201 - Gloom

Loved it! 😍But I really want to see Yona "greeting" Hak. 😘 Show him how much you missed him!

Finally! the lovers reunited😍

We've been served with lots of kissing scenes in just one chapter💕😍🤭😭

Thank you for translating! 💕

I'M READY TO FIGHT SOMEONE AND THAT SOMEBODY BE NAMED KEISHUK.

I feel so indignant that the mofo actually thought he could just kill off Hak and think Yona and the dragons were gonna just let them.

BUT THAT KISS AHHH

But that last panel hurt me so much.

BUT THAT KISS. SO CASUAL. THE DEVELOPMENT. THE PROGRESS.

Thank you for the translation!!

Translation quality is so bad...I could not enjoy the chapter bc of their subpar English skills. You gotta step up your game or bring me back the old scan groups.

Fcking finally. And the kiss was so casual i feel like Hak’s one-sided love for so many chapters was all just a lie. Hahahaha.

@AnnaLele you sure are ungrateful. No one is asking you to read this version and you didn't give any compensation to their job so don't go around as if they owe you something. You are welcome to wait a few more days for the other scan.

Edit: ok that was rude of me, sorry. I'm sleep deprived so I'm gonna catch some sleep and maybe I'll be less salty.

HNNNGH the love i have for this series is too much! I keep on rereading this chapter over and over + kept on tabs with the spoilers before it was translated to english.

I miss them :<<< this chapter makes my heart happy sad~

Also, I love how Hak completely understood why Yona said back then that she didn't need an exclusive bodyguard (like I never thought Yona's intention was to protect Hak until Hak said it himself!).

thank you for the translation~

Users who are viewing this thread