Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 202 - A Poisonous Guest

Ooh new character with a pikachu.

Thank you for all your work. I love your translations while I wait for the official version.

I was so excited for a new chapter. But nope it just had to be the same chapter that came out last time. Oh the disappointment.

Dex-chan lover
I can’t believe that she’s actually evil, she has an Ao, how could she be evil?

Still a b*tch, tho.

Thanks for the great translation! It still irks me that ppl favor the sloppier one just bc it comes out faster; I mean, some of it is just straight-up wrong and causes misguided impressions within fandom (like, I'm pretty sure they totally mistranslated Keishuk's inner thoughts this chapter, which led to some rlly weird character-bashing). Loving Meinyan so far <3

Hak's threat to break down the had me literally laugh out loud (the font choices definitely helped). It hurts to see him hurting for his once dear friend tho. On the brighter side, Yona standing up to break the circle of hate and bloodshed is A+ and I can't wait to see more of it!
The new lady does NOT pass the vibe check so far BUT cute squirrel is cute.
Thank you for the update, always worth the wait for yours!

@Nene993: how likely would it be for there to be two chapters in a month? And two teams have been working on it for a while now, so careful not to set yourself up for disappointment!

I'm wondering if this new lady is going to be a future ally that starts like an enemy like all the rest. Mostly I'm thinking that because of the squirrel, unless is an evil squirrel XD

The squirrels in this chapter reminds me of the manga gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun, when a mangaka placed a raccoon in every scene. It is indeed hilarious! Especially when Ao's expressions are all like this :)

"Were they chosen for their looks?" lol

Finally a new character! Unlike the other female characters this one seems to be a bitch through and through unfortunately...

@Nene993 If you don't realize there are two groups translating this, that's on you.

@hitsuzenwatcher Yona is semi-monthly (2 chapters per month), so it's not unreasonable at all to assume so.

"They would be more blessed than the priests" I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE HIM WHAT

Users who are viewing this thread