Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 202 - Poisonous Guest

Dex-chan lover
They are perfectly content with being owned by Yona. They’re practically her pets.

Fed-Kun's army
I sense a disturbance to the force. also, she also has a pet like Yona on her shoulders LOL

SUSSSSS WHO DIS. but why she got a pet like yona :mad: is she good or bad i can’t tell.

Group Leader
Uggghhh another irritating person.

Since it seems official that Su-won was also out to kill Hak I will now announce my undeniable seething hatred for SuWon, advisor keiSuck, the man who tried to kill Hak and killed Yona mom, this new girl, and everyone who’s ever hurt Yona, Hak, and the 4 dragons.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk. 🙇🏻‍♀️

Yeah ... this lady here is serious bad news ... maybe change will happen down the line, but at the moment? Yoikes. O_O

Yeeees, Yona and Hak and Yona and the dragons scenes happened again! Almost felt like old times.

I do sort of wish we would stop having so many new characters all the time tho. We have soooooo many characters as it is.......

bruh who tf is this b like you’re pretty af but i want to slap you rn

Excuse me lady i really don't like since you seem like a b*tch, yona worked hard to get to where she is at. She lost everything, her father, her status and her people. You have been given too much, so now i will take your life.

Users who are viewing this thread