Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 202 - Poisonous Guest

Another cray cray character. Oh, please I just want to have the Happy Hungry Bunch to have their HEA.

Many seems dont like her. Just wait till they bond over squirrel and become best buds

Oh my,,, pukyuu got a friend. Look at those adorable expression he made. He even holds his cheeks in awe.

Aww my heart cant take his cuteness.

Oh, and I hope her owner helps them in future chapters. It's only one chapter, so her intention hasn't revealed yet. Too early to judge her I guess.
Can't wait to see the next chapters

Someone with a squirrel on her head can’t possibly be an antagonist riiight?

Dex-chan lover
Lmao so he really is just there at the back the whole time yona and hak are flirting 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmmmmm i don't like her.. is she supposed to be counter-Yona i wonder 🤔

WTF is this BITCH @helloharuuu completely she needs to back the FUCK off.

She jelly cause Yona has all the hot men well to bad go find your own harem.

*sigh*
I liked this series because of the lack of a jealous "villainess" in the story. And now we have this. Author, I swear if she turns out to be a jealous witch I will drop this series.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping she would be nice, since she has a squirrel on her shoulder, but it seems not to be a case.

Thunder Beast is obviously a dragon. The fifth one, Black Dragon.

Aggregator gang
Lol already figured that girl would be crazy since the title already gave it away.

I just want Yona, Hak Yoon and the dragons to go back to roaming the land, helping as they go, really. The Happy Hungry Bunch needs a reboot right. now.

The one thing that's not realistic, is that beside the dragons no one fucking moved when that bitch got handsy with Yona. Which is just plain nuts, considering she's their mortherfucking princess. At no point would a main member of the royal family be allowed to be attacked like that (nevermind whether by a man or a woman), at such a public gathering, no less. It's absurd. I understand this was done to 1. show the bitch's bitch-ness and 2. to give an opening for the dragons to make a grand return. But still. It pissed me off how that scene was forced.

And regarding that bitch Nyan woman or whatever ('nyan'? seriously?). She's sketchy as fuck. She's a shit stirrer 100% guaranteed.

I thought they were gonna be friends cause she also had a squirrel but hell no, shes a total bitch and so rude. I do not like her.

I just want to fast forward to yona, hak, and the 4 dragons living happily together. Im kinda tired of soo wons issues dragging yona away from our boys and getting involved with super suspicious politics.

Dex-chan lover
That squirrel is cute. Too bad the owner's personality isnt same

Users who are viewing this thread