Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 202 - Poisonous Guest

:0
What if.. :0
Ao is the shield and Pikachu-Eevie is the sword?! 😲 It's Pokemon time!!! Lmao

Remind me if Ao is a female or male? I think somewhere in between it was mentioned Ao is female, though I kept thinking Ao was a male, and that made me do a 180..

Tell me... How did Ao and Pickachu-Eevie get a nut while still staying on their shoulders??! :0! They're showing off how their fur can hide food?! Ha!! That's their mate dance eh. Lol..
It almost looks like Kusanagi-sensei mixed up two frames: when Ao jumps to Shin-Ah, then next frame is Ao on Yona's head, then we see Ao as if jumping back from Shin-Ah to Yona's head. Which may imply that Ao probably got the nuts from Shin-Ah and offered one to Pickachu-Eevie. When Jae-Ha shows up, it's like they're reaching for each other.

I have a feeling we'll see Ao being played by Pickachu-Eevie, and being heartbroken, and then making up. Hahaha.

This Mei Nyan feels like a version of a cross between Kye-Sook and Lily, lol. She's probably a suck-up to Cha-Gol, and wants to win favours with him; probably likes him or even loves him and is a will-do-anything-for-him type, until she'll realise she's also dispensible and was used... and then she'll betray him for Yona?
Also, she's called Mei-Nyan... Feels like an obvious lead up to a match with Algira, the Nyan guy from Xing.

Did I just predict the next dozens of chapters? Hmm.. but Kusanagi-sensei does surprise, so let's see.

You know. . . . as much as I'm screaming, "DIE BITCH THOT!" towards this new arrogant brat Mei. . . . I'm also laughing so hard at the silent conversation Ao and the new squirrel are having in the background. XD

Speaking of which, isn't it suppose to be an imperial law or something that if someone tries to harm (in this case slap) a royal person then they're supposed to be punished? I mean, Yona is now officially recognized as the princess of Kouka and as far as I can tell Mei isn't royalty from Kai and even if she is a part of the delegates that came from Kai, they would still be held accountable for her actions. At least that's how it should be if my understanding of the situation is right. So I'm a bit baffled why no one is stopping this Mei witch. Oh well, maybe next chapter something will happen to her. >:D

Dex-chan lover
Another squirrel? We just need Ao....

crazy crazy girl get out now

Thank you Evil Twins for asking the important question at the end - the same question I wanted to ask myself lol

Alright she's a total #*%@$ I miss Lili now. I went from hating soo won, to understanding him a bit, to liking him, to hating him to the max. Plus, did this brat really try to slap a member of the imperial family? AND NOBODY DID ANYTHING AND THEY WERE JUST LIKE "come on let's go to the gathering"?? Wtf-

"So… is the squirrel evil, too?"
Dang. Asking real questions 😂
That was what I was thinking too

> Since it seems official that Su-won was also out to kill Hak

What. Where do you even get this?

But that squirrel tho?????

I bet its a male lmao

BUTTTT HOW EFFIN DARE YOU TRY TO SLAP DEAR YONA!

ALSO THAT MOMENT WITH HAK AUGSHDAOISKFNASF<3

hak was about to break the whole damn cage lmao nothing can hold down our thirsty boi

this new girl is pretty but also insufferable lol it's very pretentious of her to call it unfair without knowing anything, as if it was all handed on a silver platter. yona came a long way after all the terrible things she had to go through and earned the trust of her allies, so really, no one can say it's undeserved. flex these dragons yona!

also that squirrel is so cute omg

This bitch is abusing her fucking privilege. It's an honor to stand within 500 FEET OF PRINCESS YONA, SO SOMEONE GET THE BITCHES SLIMY TOAD INFESTED HANDS OFF OF HER MAJESTY

Users who are viewing this thread