Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 203.2

Thanks for translating!
Any extra by this mangaka, even if just a light-hearted spin, serves as hint-drops for character, location and past event reminders. We had three characters named right at the get go — Kum-Ji, Garo and Lady Gi-Gan. We're reminded of Awa. So the topic of acquiring Senjuuso is getting closer.

:0 omigosh!!
Zeno's wife also suffered from an illness! I wonder wonder wonder if she also was from the Hiryuu descendent clan and died because of the Crimson Disease?? :0 She knew she was going to die, but she thought it was contagious like a plague, but maybe that wasnt the case..? Oooooh I wonder wonder wonder if there's a link to her. And maybe Zeno only knew about the disease in depth after Yon-Hi? Or does he know more?

I'm curious about her being referenced here after all this time, though it's a nice fun alternative universe spinoff, and even seems like a continuation of that earlier Cafe special. Hehe

I wonder if anyone did a Cells At Work crossover of them, they would make great red and white blood cells 😂😂😂

Even though it's a pain, thanks for translating. Shin-ah is sooo cute in this one (≧▽≦)

Users who are viewing this thread